Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Star Wars Debate
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: The Star Wars Debate - May 12, 2005 22:01
dismiss

• Total Posts : 90
RE: The Star Wars Debate - May 13, 2005 03:03

ORIGINAL: mxpx182

that' s the first semi negative review I' ve really heard of Episode III Dismiss, but glad you shared your opinion. All the other reviews I' ve read say best of the 3, and even one of the top 3 overall.

Actually, it IS the best of the three, it' s just that it' s not good enough to redeem the trilogy IMO. Trust me, I don' t have a pet hate, I love the Star Wars universe. I' d also like to clarify that technical stuff like fight choreography and digital effects are top of the line, no doubt about it.
the.ben

RE: The Star Wars Debate - May 14, 2005 19:27
LoBo

• Total Posts : 13
RE: The Star Wars Debate - May 16, 2005 09:43
Hey guys to me 1,2,4,5,6, all rock hard. Could you imagine what we would have been talking about for the last uh..... well I dont know how long, but not only do these movies take me back, they are helping the human race to look forward. " technologically" I mean. Sure Star Trek has helped to , but Star wars has WOOKIES!

Oh and Harrison Ford
the.ben

RE: The Star Wars Debate - May 16, 2005 11:36
but star wars has no hope for the future as it took place a long time ago, in a galaxie far far away....where as star trek was the future of the human race, etc.
the.ben

RE: The Star Wars Debate - May 16, 2005 21:53
i got pre-screening passes today when i purchased the Episode III soundtrack at work. not only do i get to see it a day before release, i also paid $15 for the soundtrack and got 2 pre-creening tickets....so cheaper by $5.

...but the only reason i bought the soundtrack, is for the 5.1 surround sound mix of all 6 scores. yes, that includes duel of the fates from the phantom menace.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message