Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy?

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 40 of 53
DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
  • Reward points : 0
Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 28, 2005 10:21
I plan to purchase the XBOX 360 when it launches in the fall, so I am limiting my current videogame purchases.

With that in mind, I have been thinking long and hard about the next videogame I plan to purchase.

Will it be Conker: Live and Reloaded, Doom 3, Area 51 or Sid Meier' s Pirates!?

Since I am a big fan of open-ended games full of tons of replay value, Sid Meier' s Pirates! is my choice for next game purchased.

What' s your choice for next videogame purchase?
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 28 Apr 05 18:22:07 >
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.

the.ben
  • Total Posts : 324
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 28, 2005 10:51
DUCK HUNT!!!

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 28, 2005 15:11
Sega Ages: Fighting Vipers

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 28, 2005 16:37
Jade Empire...and after that I have no idea. Perhaps Pariah if it plays well enough...
In response to the following complaint I have decided to change my signature:

" by the way, yoshimitsu you might want to click the little checkbox that makes your signature disappear." -Jonah Shoemaker, Residential Dumbass

Russian Mobster
  • Total Posts : 357
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 28, 2005 20:38
Im going for Forza and maybe Conker.Then I have my eyes set for XBOX 360.
XBL Gamertag:RUSSIAN mobster
XBL Games:Splinter Cell:PT,PGR2,Mech Assault, Crimson Skies, MM3, DDR, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, NFL2k3, Moto GP, Tetris,RalliSport Challenge 2,HALO 2.

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 29, 2005 03:06
I don' t know what' coming out, so I don' t know what I will buy next. The ones I want are Castlevania for the DS and MotoGP 3 for the Xbox. As far as I know, there are no other good games coming out ever.

Russian Mobster
  • Total Posts : 357
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 29, 2005 13:29
I almost forgot ill get the new Zelda as well.
XBL Gamertag:RUSSIAN mobster
XBL Games:Splinter Cell:PT,PGR2,Mech Assault, Crimson Skies, MM3, DDR, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, NFL2k3, Moto GP, Tetris,RalliSport Challenge 2,HALO 2.

Sharon
  • Total Posts : 960
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 29, 2005 19:05
Wow so many games to choose from -- so little cash -- but I' m leaning towards Jade Empiresooo many games
< Message edited by Sharon -- 30 Apr 05 3:05:30 >

Gossi_the_dog
  • Total Posts : 273
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 30, 2005 13:31
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee (PSP) and Wild Arms Alter Code F (PS2) are the games I' m looking out for.

DaRoosh65
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - May 03, 2005 05:37
Sharon, did you ever get Area 51?

If so, can you (or anyone) tell me how it turned out?

Gamer reviews provide a less technical view into the gameplay. Websites tend to be more technical (which can be good too). But, if the game is not fun or has other non-technical issues, these things tend to be more intensely emphasized by a gamer.

Thanks to any or all that post to my request.

Sharon
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - May 05, 2005 05:57
No, I haven' t. I did pre-order it through Gamestop when in Montana, but when I moved to California I never bothered to pick it up (guess I lost my $5). I did get Jade Empire though, which was suppose to have been here on Tuesday, but still hasn' t arrived.

dismiss
  • Total Posts : 90
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - May 05, 2005 06:56
Well, God of War looks amazing and I' ll definitely get it once it' s finally released in Europe in June. Same goes for Tekken 5, since BEUs (along with RPGs) are my favourite games. Forza is definitely looking good and I might end up getting it after all. Killer 7 looks interesting as well, there' s a good chance it will fill the void left by RE4. Still hooked on Jade Empire for the time being...
Artistic merit is more important than technical excellence

mxpx182
  • Total Posts : 1394
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - May 05, 2005 07:19
Ok, I wasn' t planning on buying a new game, but my wife showed up home yesterday with a game for me. It was Baten Kaitos for the gamecube, which i did want to play quite badly, but my brother-in-law already owned so I told her I was going to trade it in for Tales of Symphonia. Here' s where it get' s interesting. She bought it at superstore for 29 bucks, but I didn' t want to travel all the way across the city to exchange, so I took it back to the walmart across from us. They' ll accept returns without receipts but only give you in store credit. I returned it and got..... 64 bucks in store credit! Went and purchased Tales of symphonia for 29 bucks, and I have new game with 0 dollars spent????? Man if a guy really wanted to you could just rinse wash repeat. Ah well, here' s to giving it to the ma, cheers!!

DaRoosh65
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - May 05, 2005 09:44
mxpx182, you dirty dog...

I could never get away with anything like that...they' d see me coming from a mile away.

Good to hear that you made it work for ya' !

So, did you get some kinda credit slip for the rest of the unspent credit?

mxpx182
  • Total Posts : 1394
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - May 05, 2005 09:54
Yeah, I have a card with 34 bucks left to spend on it.
And it' s not like I even did it on purpose, so they had no chance to see me coming! Anyways, I' m thinking of pickingup mario golf, I see it for 29 bucks there, so that may be worth it. Anyone else know any other good games that are going for 29 right now?

Frosty
  • Total Posts : 1
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Jul 20, 2005 19:08
The sequel to an awsome game (Kingdom under fire: the crusaders) is coming iut in september on Xbox, and its Kingdom under fire: Heroes this game is " THE" game people have to get when it comes out...

Terry Bogard
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Jul 20, 2005 21:14
I plan to get the martial arts Action-RPG title, " Tenchi no Mon" which should be hitting Japanese store shelves this week for the PSP.
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

Sal
  • Total Posts : 38
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Jul 20, 2005 22:03
I wanna get Killer 7. It looks cool.

Oh and I saw a used copy of Warioworld for the NGC....anyone know if it is worth $30.00?

Naked Snake
  • Total Posts : 228
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Jul 23, 2005 14:33
I' m going to get Baten Kaitos. Woanderful game.

MikeK
  • Total Posts : 147
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Jul 23, 2005 16:32
I usually but one game a month unless there aren' t any good one' s but im going for Geist, Aug 15.

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Jul 23, 2005 16:51
Hopefully Castlevania DS will be out soon. I have no other planed purchases before then, but to be honest I really don' t know what' s coming out, so it could change.

Boss Hogg
  • Total Posts : 299
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Jul 27, 2005 10:52
I' m lookin to get Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory soon i heard that game was really good.

turbotrueno89
  • Total Posts : 4
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 05, 2005 17:48
The next game that i plan to buy is juiced

cpsethgt
  • Total Posts : 57
  • Reward points : 34595
. - Aug 05, 2005 19:54
<message edited by cpsethgt on Apr 30, 2012 05:33>

Jason Zeidan
  • Total Posts : 308
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 05, 2005 20:15
I' m preparing to spoil my DS this month. bring on Nintendogs, Advance Wars, Pac N Roll and Lost in Blue baby!!
" Nintendo' s an innovator,
Sony' s an imitator."

Yet, for some reason, it' s Sony that gets all the credit.

L.Kennedy
  • Total Posts : 28
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 07, 2005 02:19
Next game I plan to buy is Burnout Revenge

hmm speakin of racing games,ever since I got into them w/ PGR2, Whenever I drive in the real-world(u know that boring place w/supermarketz)All I do now is Speed I don' t even care if I get caught and get some tickets umm anyway I just thought I' d mention that since i m up at 5:00 am siggghhhhhhhhhh

Jason Zeidan
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 07, 2005 09:25
Aside from DS month, I' m going to buy future releases: Soul Calibur 3, DDR Mario Mix, Twilight Princess, Mario Strikers, Animal Crossing DS, Mario Kart DS, GT4 Mobile, and Ninja Gaiden Black.
Sony' s an imitator."

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 07, 2005 15:47
After watching all of the xbox 360 trailers it makes me want to buy a ton of games. Even though usually i' m ub3rly picky and only buy the very best of games. But I suppose when the games actually come out I will realize they are not so ub3rly awesome and only buy a few.
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

TXSPheonix
  • Total Posts : 38
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 07, 2005 17:21
Definitaley looking foward to PDZ, but I will have to buy a game before that to tide me over...

Battlefield 2 looks awesome, and the fact that it' s coming out for the PSP (As well as SOCOM!!!!) makes it all the sweeter.

residentevil327
  • Total Posts : 406
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 07, 2005 17:29
im gonna get 3 games.smackdown vs raw 2006 for ps2 and psp and Grand theft Auto LCS for the psp.i aint planning on getting the 360

residentevil327
  • Total Posts : 406
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 07, 2005 17:31

ORIGINAL: Boss Hogg

I' m lookin to get Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory soon i heard that game was really good.

yea splinter cell chaos theory is a very good game.GET IT

Jason Zeidan
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 07, 2005 20:40
Chaos Theory?

Uh-oh. I can hear Rampage' s footsteps approaching...
Sony' s an imitator."

Terry Bogard
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 14, 2005 00:19

Chaos Theory?

Uh-oh. I can hear Rampage' s footsteps approaching...

*Hears those same footsteps and runs and hides*

DaRoosh65
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 20, 2005 23:40
Serious Sam II
Namco Anniversary
Midway Arcade Treasures 3

That' s it for the moment...
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 21 Aug 05 7:40:27 >

Skrunch
  • Total Posts : 7
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 21, 2005 01:54
Burnout Revenge and after that the Shadow of the Colossus.

EDIT Oops, looks like SotC is coming out in 2006 in Europe. But that just gives room for another game I' ve been wanting to buy! So first Burnout Revenge, and then... Psychonauts!
< Message edited by Skrunch -- 21 Aug 05 10:26:15 >

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 21, 2005 05:35
Well, since I' m moving for the 3RD TIME THIS YEAR (don' t even ask!) I haven' t been able to get anything new lately. These are the games I want...

Darkwatch (Xbox)
Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)
Psychonauts (Xbox)
Burnout: Revenge (Xbox)

Of course the 360 is another beast altogether. I' ll cross that bridge when I come to it!

Terry Bogard
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 21, 2005 05:52
Next game purchase for me is either Castlevania or Nintendogs for the DS of course.

Jason Zeidan
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 21, 2005 09:08
Ditto. I' m spoiling my DS this Tuesday. I' m buying Nintendogs and Advance Wars.
Sony' s an imitator."

Sharon
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 21, 2005 18:51
Well, I recently got Mercenaries and am thoroughly enjoying that game, but I have my eye on Darkwatch too and, hopefully, will be picking it up soon.

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Aug 21, 2005 18:58

ORIGINAL: Boss Hogg

If God created a game himself, it would most likely be Chaos theory. I suggest you buy the game.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 40 of 53