The BEST Star Wars game LucasArts never made: LEGO Star Wars!

Willco
  • Total Posts : 76
  • Reward points : 0
The BEST Star Wars game LucasArts never made: LEGO Star Wars! - Apr 13, 2005 22:49
... I find it hilarious that hands-down, the best action-adventure Star Wars game ever created was made for kids and uses LEGOS!

Seriously. LEGO Star Wars kicks ass. It' s so damn simple, but so damn fun and all the cool things you can fuck around with in the game are great. Feel like building random shit with the force? Do it, bay-bee.

I used LEGO Qui-Gon and set an entire dining room table up with the force in Amidala' s Court, then opened up LEGO cabinets full of dinnerware (with the force!) and force moved them on the table. Then I proceeded to destroy the hell out of them with my awesome lightsaber. Fuck, why wasn' t that in Episode I? It' s so great I want a spinoff game called STAR WARS: EPISODE I: JEDI CHINA BATTLES.

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: The BEST Star Wars game LucasArts never made: LEGO Star Wars! - Apr 14, 2005 13:31
KOTOR, KOTOR II, Republic Commando, and Jedi Knight II...
In response to the following complaint I have decided to change my signature:

" by the way, yoshimitsu you might want to click the little checkbox that makes your signature disappear." -Jonah Shoemaker, Residential Dumbass

Sharon
  • Total Posts : 960
RE: The BEST Star Wars game LucasArts never made: LEGO Star Wars! - Apr 14, 2005 20:11
Cool! I have this game on my rental queue for my son, but ya know I' ll be giving it a try (who doesn' t like Legos?)

Willco
  • Total Posts : 76
RE: The BEST Star Wars game LucasArts never made: LEGO Star Wars! - Apr 14, 2005 22:18
KOTOR II sucks and the original is an RPG. I believe Republic Commando is a great version of Metroid Prime created by LucasArts and Jedi Knight II is pretty meh.

Again, for something not created by LucasArts, this nails the prequels perfectly. Hell, I' m going out of my way to secure an Xbox tomorrow night just so my 20-something buddies can play it. If you can' t enjoy LEGO Star Wars, you' re a cruel, heartless bastard.