Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Girls don' t like boys, girls like cars and money!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Girls don' t like boys, girls like cars and money! - Feb 23, 2005 07:22
In some cases, it should actually be: " Girls Don' t Like Boys, Girls Like Things That Increase Their Value."

I' m not bitter, but I see it everyday...girls that cling to a guy for what he has, or what he has that can get their greedy little claws into.

Before I start getting all the hate male...I am not saying all women are like this, but there are enough out there that men do notice those women that are like that.

I will say this, though...men will over-look this trait in a woman, if she' s hot!

Eventually, that gets old and the guy finds another hottie!

Same for the woman...but now she' s got more than she came with - half his stuff, too!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 23 Feb 05 15:22:50 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Girls don' t like boys, girls like cars and money! - Feb 23, 2005 07:39

I will say this, though...men will over-look this trait in a woman, if she' s hot!

lol, seriously though not me. I mean I like a cute or pretty face no doubt but there really has to be something underneath, a good deal of substance for me to even wanna bother. I don' t wanna sacrifice my freedom for Just a pretty face, lol..

I' ve been a loner all my life and it' s always been where I' m really comfortable at, I always say that a female needs to give me a good reason to give that up, lol..
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Girls don' t like boys, girls like cars and money! - Feb 23, 2005 07:56

I' ve been a loner all my life and it' s always been where I' m really comfortable at

are you sure it' s not because of the video games??
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Girls don' t like boys, girls like cars and money! - Feb 23, 2005 08:51
I feel the same way as Terry. There are a lot of extremely hot girls I have no attraction towards mainly because of the way they present themselves. Girls that wear slutty clothes, have an attitude, and expect everyone to worship them really turn me off. I also hate it when a girl thinks she' s amazing just because she is hot.

It' s rare but there are those really hot girls that don' t think their looks are all that special when infact they are. These are the ones that normally have a much more down to earth view on things and aren' t as egotistical as hot girls who know they are hot.

I will admit though, like ben said, videogames also play a part in my lack of relationships
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Girls don' t like boys, girls like cars and money! - Feb 23, 2005 09:32

are you sure it' s not because of the video games??

LoL, nah, I was pretty anti-social even before Nintendo rescued the gaming industry for consoles back in the 80s and the arcade market began its golden age lol.

I tend to make very few friends and the friends that I do make BETTER feel DAM* honored that I let em in that small tiny circle, lol :P

I' m the type of guy that can walk into a crowded room, know at least half the people there and still be/feel all alone, but the difference between me and others seems to be that I actually like it. lol.e it' s not because of the video games??
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message