Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 ::FATHOMS:: The Poll
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 43
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 04:41
PresAgent: Wow...six? Seven? Great.

That makes you a veteran, all right. You have a clue.
PresAgent

• Total Posts : 50
RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 04:44

PresAgent: Wow...six? Seven? Great.

That makes you a veteran, all right. You have a clue.

Wow, that alone makes you sound like a complete moron. Are you one of those people who think post count is the only measure of someone' s worth? I guess that means you' ve never heard of the term " lurking" before. Not that it matters, because you' ll come up with some crappy comeback and act like you' re right. Amazing...so predictable, yet so ignorant.

EDIT:

Don and PresAgent don' t count, unless you can find more than one post by them in these forums that wasn' t for the sole purpose of flaming me.

See, the funny thing is, I could have simply used one of those links to prove you wrong. You just said yourself I posted 6 or 7 links/threads I have posted in and contributed to the forums. But, by the looks of this quote above, I clearly count, because that is far more than just one post. Damn, you really are a fool.
< Message edited by PresAgent -- 12/20/2004 4:47:12 AM >
fathoms

RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 04:49
PresAgent: You know what' s REALLY funny? For all the reasons you THINK you dislike me, none of them are actually true. You think I' m a fanboy, but ignore my favorite games of this generation (about half are on Xbox or PC). Anything else you' d like to offer?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 04:51
...you' re a biased sony fanboy.

I took care of it for you Pres.
PresAgent

RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 04:52

PresAgent: You know what' s REALLY funny? For all the reasons you THINK you dislike me, none of them are actually true. You think I' m a fanboy, but ignore my favorite games of this generation (about half are on Xbox or PC). Anything else you' d like to offer?

Holy crap, you really are dense. Do you really think the reasons for you NOT being a fanboy are accurate? You like systems on Xbox and PC, good for you. However, that doesn' t prove a thing. The fact of the matter is, you repeatedly bash the Xbox, yet never the Playstation 2. Even more, you defend the Playstation 2 anytime somebody else says something bad about it, yet you don' t do the same thing for the Xbox or any other system. So what it boils down to is, you defend and praise the Playstation 2 at any chance you get, but when given the opportunity (or not, as is obvious in the GT4 Delayed! thread), you bash the Xbox. Game, set, and match. You' re through.
fathoms

RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 04:52
Rampage: Good. Explain that now. You know, based on my favorite games of this year and this generation.

' pssst' Ignore this too. Otherwise, you' ll look like a fool.
fathoms

RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 04:53

The fact of the matter is, you repeatedly bash the Xbox, yet never the Playstation 2. Even more, you defend the Playstation 2 anytime somebody else says something bad about it,

Now, all you have to do is find the posts and threads (you can even use the GT4 one, if you want), that support that accusation.

Shouldn' t be too hard, right?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 04:57
Pres and Don have been counted due too a sufficient amount of non flaming posts and lesser hostile intent withing flaming posts, however I am still taking note of a strange accurance, that I' ll state at a later time.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 12/20/2004 4:58:20 AM >
fathoms

RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 05:00

however I am still taking note of a strange accurance, that I' ll state at a later time.

I think I already know what it is...
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 05:01

ORIGINAL: fathoms

Rampage: Good. Explain that now. You know, based on my favorite games of this year and this generation.

' pssst' Ignore this too. Otherwise, you' ll look like a fool.

You' re track record is all anyone needs to look at in order to see you are a fanboy. ever since I first encountered you at GW you' ve been a fanboy. yet you always pull this crap about " oh look at the list of games I like" , " hey, I play all the systems" , and " I' m older and smarter" . Pssh... anyone that reads into your posts sees you are a fanboy. Not to mention has trouble maintaining a decent I.Q. I feel like I have to read the dictionary arfter I see you' re pitiful dribble.
PresAgent

RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 05:12

Now, all you have to do is find the posts and threads (you can even use the GT4 one, if you want), that support that accusation.

Shouldn' t be too hard, right?

In a whole 2 minutes of searching (because I actually do have a life and things to take care of outside of the internet), I found this nice little thread in which you basically flame the Xbox for it' s Hard Drive and Memory Card, yet you praise the PS2' s memory card, not saying a single bad thing about it. Here ya go.

http://forums.kikizo.com/tm.asp?m=2789&p=33&tmode=1&smode=1

Mass X

RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 05:12
Do you think Adam is gonna spank us all for this?
< Message edited by Mass X -- 12/20/2004 5:12:52 AM >
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 05:26
I hope so!

fathoms

RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 06:07

You' re track record is all anyone needs to look at in order to see you are a fanboy. ever since I first encountered you at GW you' ve been a fanboy. yet you always pull this crap about " oh look at the list of games I like" , " hey, I play all the systems" , and " I' m older and smarter" . Pssh... anyone that reads into your posts sees you are a fanboy. Not to mention has trouble maintaining a decent I.Q. I feel like I have to read the dictionary arfter I see you' re pitiful dribble.

Yeah, and your track record is a LOT better. You don' t spend any time praising the Xbox and defending, nah, you don' t do that. At least I don' t let personal feelings get in the way of my reviews. Your Xbox reviews are a freakin' joke. Could you over-inflate your scores any more?

And I will offer an easy guarantee: as ridiculous as the test is, as impractical and illogical as it is in comparison to modern-day society, as flawed as its been proven to be, your I.Q. wouldn' t touch mine.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 07:09
First of all I' d like to say that I have barely read any of the posts in this thread. But I will put in my 2 cents.

First of all, Fathoms is not an idiot. Sure, he doesn' t capitalize his membername and he writes it in the plural, but that means nothing. If it were written in 1337 speak, I' d have to count it against him. He can make positive contributions to threads and whatnot, and I don' t think that he jumps to conclusions about if a game is good or not.

However...
...Fathoms can be quite argumentive (or " argumentative" if you prefer to say it that way) whenever anyone disagrees with him for just about any reason. When in arguments he really likes to throw out personal insults on a fairly consistant basis, calling people idiots or children or whathaveyou. Resorting to such name-calling lessens the strength of his argument and overall just becomes annoying. When people read Fathoms' posts, the name-calling is what stands out and not Fathom' s point, and that' s why I think a lot of people take issue. Fathoms rarely refuses a chance to respond to any comment directed towards him, even if such a response would be counterproductive.

This is not to say that every other member here besides Fathoms is perfect and writes eloquent and loving posts. But this thread is about Fathoms so here you go.

Like I said before, Fathoms is a fairly smart guy and could be much more of an asset if he tried, I have no doubt. But being incredibly argumentive and tossing out the insults makes my opinion of him skew more towards the negative for now.

*Opinions subject to change*

As for Adam coming in and kicking everyone' s asses, I wouldn' t mind.

< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 12/20/2004 7:11:07 AM >
Don Killuminati

• Total Posts : 14
RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 16:50
LMAO!!! The whole reason I don' t post much here is b/c of you. You are suppose to be representing this site...Yet your lack of neutrality to all games and consoles prevent you from being a reliable source to this site. Adam must keep you here to keep the forums lively, and amuzing. I love it how you can just came out and said that opinions from members of this site don' t count. That in itself explains how you are...
< Message edited by Don Killuminati -- 12/20/2004 6:45:36 PM >
fathoms

RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 17:37
Joe: I' d agree. Now all you have to do is some research. If you HONESTLY believe that I' m the first one to begin the name-calling every time, think again. Check it out, if you will.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 17:40
Do I even need to post where I stand?

Mass X

RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 20, 2004 17:44
For record purposes

See I' m proffesional with this discussion
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: ::FATHOMS:: The Poll - Dec 21, 2004 01:45
Sounds like fathoms is taking an unnecessary beating here...

Though I have only been a member since 17 August 2004, fathoms and I have come to respect each other for speaking from knowledge and experience. We are both veteran gamers who experienced videogaming pretty much from its inception.

Even when we were in somewhat intense discussions, we kept our the discussion both respectable and courteous. Even if we disagreed on a specific subject, we still honored each other' s beliefs and feelings.

I have watched fathoms in amazement as he caught other members in outright lies on subject matter that they clearly tried to pass off as legit.

To say fathoms is anything other than an asset to Kikizo (or any other website) would be an admittance that you know nothing about him...

I am proud to say that I know and respect fathoms!!!
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 43

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message