Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
Plis

• Total Posts : 3
RE: Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes... - Dec 19, 2004 17:51
have to agree with the saving private ryan tearjerker ending as said above another one that always seems to get me is the end of gladiator, the lord of the rings films got a few teary eyed moments aswell
jars

• Total Posts : 148
RE: Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes... - Jan 06, 2005 00:12
DEEP IMPACT had so many tear-jerking parts. SPOILERS AHEAD!!
Like when they got the families of the astronauts to talk to the astronauts through the camera one last time before they sacrificed themselves. Like when the reporter girl made peace with her father at the end. Like when the reporter girl' s mother committed suicide a sad and bitter woman because her husband left her and married a young woman. Like when the reporter girl' s mom was over the age bracket for people eligible to live in the caves.

There was one scene in ENEMY AT THE GATES that really got me into tears. It' s when they decided to tell the boys mother that her little boy defected and turned to the German' s side, because they didn' t want to break her heart by telling her the truth, that her son was murdered by the German sniper. But what really got me into tears was when they were evacuating everyone including the mother, and she saw a pole with messages on it left for loved ones. She put hers, " My dear <boy' s name>, they are evacuating us now. Stay safe." <- well something to that effect. For me that was a real tearjerker.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes... - Jan 07, 2005 00:16
Nevermind...
< Message edited by yoshimitsu15 -- 1/7/2005 12:16:39 AM >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages