Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov!
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 52
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 02, 2004 05:57
I chose Ghost Recon 2. I' m a really big FPS fan, and I had something of a love/hate relationship with the original. It was a great game plagued by lag issues and matchmaking bugs. These were some pretty horrible things from what I can remember. UbiSoft took so long to fix them (and even after they " fixed" the connecting to games problem, it still occurred more often than not) that I quit playing it altogether. I did like the tactical action that it provided, and the huge maps that you had to play in.

A few of my clanmates have gotten the game and have been greatly impressed. Apparently they have a new online code, and it' s great. Another big reason I bought the game was for the co-op online modes that you could play...and not to mention just the online modes themselves. I' m a big, big online gamer so I base a lot of my gaming decisions not only the single player game, but the multiplayer.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 02, 2004 16:26
Those are some damn good game choices. Congratulations again to everyone. And you shoudl all post up you opinions on the games.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 02, 2004 16:36
Woo, I' ll look foward to a nice package arriving within the next few days then

I wasn' t planning on buying Paper Mario but I was feeling guilty about not using my Gamecube for a while. I' d read some reviews and was very curious about it but lacked the money to buy it. It' s one of the games that would probably have slipped under my ' games radar' .

Cheers again Adam. And Mass X, you' ll get your impressions soon ^_^. How was Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow? I bought it and loved it.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 02, 2004 17:27
Im a hard-core Clancy fan (books, movies, and games) and an Ubi-Soft fanatic. I thought it was amazing from what I been playing but I havent finished it yet since I got other games as well. None the less very good from sound to graphics to gameplay. I' m hoping to get xbox live again very soon I haven' t had a chance to play that at all yet. I can only imagine that it' ll bring up my love for the game even more.

Still I should get back to it asap before the 3rd one comes out and I get distracted with that one.

9.0 at least til I get X-box Live again, I' m sure that' ll raise the points some more.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 03, 2004 00:55
Thanks for the update on shipping, Adam!!!

Better get my Halo 2 playing out of the way, so I can get to playing Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders.

Yeeehaaaw!!!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 12/3/2004 12:56:07 AM >
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 03, 2004 16:54
Whoo I can' t wait!
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 04, 2004 20:07
Congratulations to yee winners! Thou art be congratulated for thy participation in Kikizo. Hehehe...
You guys really deserve it! All those that joined after me has racked up a whole lot more than the whole time I' ve been on.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 05, 2004 04:30

ORIGINAL: Alley_Hater
All those that joined after me has racked up a whole lot more than the whole time I' ve been on.

Doesn' t matter! It' s about quality not quantity. ;)
DaRoosh65

RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 06, 2004 15:03

ORIGINAL: Alley_Hater
All those that joined after me has racked up a whole lot more than the whole time I' ve been on.

Doesn' t matter! It' s about quality not quantity. ;)

Adam' s right...there' s nothing worse than spending the time to post a whole lot of something to find out no one else is as interested about the subject matter as you are (or thought you were).

It' s all about the quality...

Kudos to all Kikizo members for helping to make this place so awesome!!!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 12/6/2004 3:04:24 PM >
DaRoosh65

RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 07, 2004 12:41
Got my copy of Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders in the mail on Monday (12/06/04)!!!

Thanks Adam!

Awesome game!!!

Will post my thoughts and impressions, once I get to play into it a bit more.

Currently, I have only fought one battle and took part in infantry training.

There is so much to do that it will take me a bit to gather my thoughts on the subject for posting.

Thanks again, Adam!!!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 12/7/2004 1:53:54 PM >
whatabout_paul

RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 07, 2004 21:52
I' m still waiting but *shrugs* I' ve patience for a free game. I' m working all week anyway so it' ll hopefully arrive in time for the weekend. You' ll have to give your impressions DaRoosh when you' ve played more.
Adam Doree

RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 08, 2004 02:00

ORIGINAL: whatabout_paul

I' m still waiting but *shrugs* I' ve patience for a free game. I' m working all week anyway so it' ll hopefully arrive in time for the weekend. You' ll have to give your impressions DaRoosh when you' ve played more.

Quick update on postage:

They should all have gone out and maybe allready arrived as with Daroosh, although I was told that LOTR Third Age & Ghost Recon 2 would need to be restocked (whoever wasked for those) so maybe add a couple of days.

As for Paul, since the game is coning from a different source, this has also added a couple of days, sorry for the delay!!

Hope you enjoy the games when they get there etc
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 08, 2004 05:21
Back when I won I was surprised how fast my game came. It happened to be a day that I forgot to check my mail, so I wandered out to the mailbox at around 1am or so, and lo and behold there it was!
DaRoosh65

RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 08, 2004 12:32
I apologize if I upset anyone with the announcement of my game' s arrival.

My intention was to let both Adam, and the other winners, know that my copy had arrived and they should be expecting their games shortly.

I will certainly make sure that I post my impressions for Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders as soon as I can get some additional play time...with the holiday season approaching, my second job has me working almost every day now.

Maybe I' ll make some time this weekend...
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 12/8/2004 12:33:45 PM >
whatabout_paul

RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 08, 2004 17:57
‘Tis no problem Adam, it’ll get here when it gets here. I’m just thankful I’m getting it at all ^_^.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 08, 2004 20:34
I am waiting too I hope it' s tomorrow Thursday. I will be soo busy Friday Saturday and Sunday to play any games Whee I can' t wait oh by the way Adam how is it shipped? UPS? Fed Ex? or normal mail... because I know that the Fedex and UPS people just leave it out in the open like in front of my door when it could clearly fit in my Mail Box slot.
DaRoosh65

RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 09, 2004 17:14
If the others were shipped the same as mine was, it will come U.S. Postal in a box too big for most mail slots and just small enough to fit within the average mail box.

The mail carrier rang my doorbell, when she brought the package...
Adam Doree

RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 11, 2004 04:55

ORIGINAL: DaRoosh65
The mail carrier rang my doorbell, when she brought the package...

Feel the power of Kikizo! ;-)
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 11, 2004 06:25
My doorbell didn' t get rung when my game arrived. I demand I win more games until the mail carrier finally rings my doorbell and then I will feel justified. :)

< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 12/11/2004 6:26:10 AM >
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Forum Winners: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov! - Dec 12, 2004 01:40
I received my copy of Ghost Recon 2 yesterday in the mail. I haven' t had a chance to play it because I' m having to study for finals next week and I had a Halo 2 lan party last night at my house. I' m going to get started on it this Thursday, the last day of college for a couple of months.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 52

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message