Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Jan 19, 2007 01:15
Alright. This isn' t 101 questions. Just specific pages, lines and the significances of:

1. Time at 9:50
2. Why the guy was lying down on the road to prevent his house from being bulldozed?
3.His friend teleporting to met him at his house. (to tell him what...?)
4. Going in the pub telling everyone the world will end and then someone asked if putting bags on their head and lying down would make a difference. (exact lines)
5. what does a leading to b vice versa through c where it ends at d 2 axes crossed? (i don' t get this one)
6. A bunny rabbit in the middle of the road
7. what was the alien' s home planet that he missed? (Name of planet/galaxy)
8. A birdlike creature that had an idea.
9. Hand pointing up
10. House on fire, while being shot with arrows.(i.e the same guy who house was bulldozed)
11. A cat with bright, sparkling eyes.
12. Who the alien traveled via a blanket of some sort.

Ok that' s it. I appreciate the help it still is confusing to read. Ask me and i will try to clarify as best as i can since English isn' t my strong point.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Jan 24, 2007 07:56
If you' re doing a book report I suggest you take out the book from a library.
the_shadowwolf

RE: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Jan 25, 2007 01:00

If you' re doing a book report I suggest you take out the book from a library

ROFL
Dude i don' t go to school. I' m doing this for a friend who is running a contest. While I know what the words are I don' t have the book or plan on getting it. Taught that since there is a whole thread for it maybe some of the gurus here could have helped.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Jan 25, 2007 02:19

ORIGINAL: the_shadowwolf

Specific page numbers and quotations are what I am looking for.

I' m doing this for a friend who is running a contest. While I know what the words are I don' t have the book or plan on getting it.

Wait a minute....THAT' S WORK!!!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Jan 25, 2007 03:38
I love the series, It' s my favorite by far but the books are about 730 pages long and a lot of random shit happens. It' s been over four years since I last read the the entire collection and I can' t remember half the stuff you are talking about. The honest truth is that I attempted to answer two of the questions which involved typing about 6 pages just for those two questions and I was halfway done but was interupted by supper. So I copied the text I wrote in the window with the intention of pasting to continue later. Of course being the dumbass that I can be sometimes I copied something else and lost my work. So now your SOL because I' m not trying it again. Seriously though no one here can or will give you adequate answers to all those questions. It' s impossible, it would be like riding in a Porsche for an hour three years ago and having to recall exactely how many buttons are on the dash.

I highly suggest you go to go read the books somehow. I don' t understand how you can bother with such a painful contest about such magnificant books. Whatever the prize for winning the contest it can' t possibly be as valuable as reading the actual books.
the_shadowwolf

RE: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Jan 26, 2007 01:21
The prize is money or a subscription. It doesn' t matter anyway.

The honest truth is that I attempted to answer two of the questions which involved typing about 6 pages just for those two questions and I was halfway done but was interupted by supper.

WOW
It' s ok dude. BTW supper is more important.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message