Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented?
Change Page: << < ..41424344454647 | Showing page 47 of 47, messages 921 to 925 of 925
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Jul 15, 2008 17:32
I watched the Batman Dark Knight anime thingy. There were 5 short movies. The first one was horrible goat blowing, crappy animation with a shitastic story. Then the 2nd one was okay, and the rest of them were kinda good. So they pretty much get better in order. But seriously skip the first one, I almost didn' t watch the rest because it was so bad.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Jul 16, 2008 08:58

I am currently in the process of watching Hulk starring megastar Eric Bana. This is the good Hulk, right? I did see some kissing cowboys but other than that this roxxorz!
Holy shit. Did Joe just say something was good?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Jul 21, 2008 19:43
I saw the dark knight twice in theaters this weekend, I want to see it again.  Best licensed movie ever.  By far the best Batman movie, and I'm a big fan of the first.  Heath Ledger was a genius as was his character.  The joker is so well done, I didn't even want to see Batman. 

Best magic trick ever! 

If you don't plan on seeing it in theaters, just kill yourself now.  You're a worthless human being and you don't deserve to live.   
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Jul 22, 2008 05:18
Saw the new Batman on a gigantor IMAX screen, so awesome
The joker was so amazing as a character and Heath played him amazingly best villian ever
and yes, the magic trick pwnt
the new batmans blow away the old ones, whoever said the old ones were better is a cackslut
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Re:What Movies Have You Recently Seen Or Rented? - Jul 22, 2008 06:50
This thread is pretty much legendary now, but to keep things organised and manageable I would like for us to have separate topics for new movies of interest. I'll start one now...
Change Page: << < ..41424344454647 | Showing page 47 of 47, messages 921 to 925 of 925

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll