Pooodcast

Gamer
  • Total Posts : 160
  • Reward points : 18435
Pooodcast - May 31, 2010 12:09
I still check in on Kikizo every once in awhile and the community doesn't seem to have grown a whole lot from the original people. I still would love to see a podcast from Kikizo. I know a lot of sites with a lot less content than Kikizo that has a huge community because they have a podcast. It also helps give the site more of a personality and builds more of a community. Anyways, make it happen Adam!
shazbots.blogspot.com

Edwin
  • Total Posts : 658
  • Reward points : 6855
Re:Pooodcast - Jun 02, 2010 09:07
Hey mate, not sure if we've met before but I joined the site as editor in late 2008. Have voiced video reviews in the past (the site that hosted them no longer exists, alas) and would love to do some sort of audio work again, though I worry my accent is a bit too fruity.

VGD is undergoing another redesign, and we just took on another client in the form of Green Man Gaming, so time and manpower are a bit scarce (not that they've ever been plentiful!). Still, I'll give Adam a shout about it. Got a link for the podcast sites you mentioned?

Gamer
  • Total Posts : 160
  • Reward points : 18435
Re:Pooodcast - Aug 14, 2010 16:44
Sorry for the late reply lol I tend to forget about this site >.> Anywho yea sites like Joystiq, Giantbomb and Cheapassgamer receive a good chunk of their traffic from podcast fans. Heck I even just started a podcast on my little site. If you guys get the opportunity I'd recommend libsyn for hosting, I just started using them and it's fairly cheap and easy to use, and they'll even set up an iphone app for your podcast. 
<message edited by Gamer on Aug 14, 2010 16:46>
shazbots.blogspot.com