Uncharted 2 Beta

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 62 of 62
Johnny Jiron
  • Total Posts : 434
  • Reward points : 5360
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 15, 2009 00:51
I picked up the hauspagge HD-PVR and will be upgrading my PC a tad this week so I should be able to get some vids up as well. Plus will probably broadcast live from time to time on another website.

As much as I enjoyed the beta I just havent been playing it much. It certainly has many things going for it. And it can only get better form here so yeah.

choupolo
  • Total Posts : 1773
  • Reward points : 1930
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 15, 2009 01:41
Give us the link when its up.  Would like to see that.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 15, 2009 10:09
Johnny Jiron

I picked up the hauspagge HD-PVR and will be upgrading my PC a tad this week so I should be able to get some vids up as well. Plus will probably broadcast live from time to time on another website.

As much as I enjoyed the beta I just havent been playing it much. It certainly has many things going for it. And it can only get better form here so yeah.

Download Sony vegas Pro 8.0c (make sure it's edition 'c'). 9's out but I had some trouble with it. 8.0c is perfik.

Use THIS tutorial to configure Sony Vegas and encode to YouTube friendly files.

Uncharted vids are uploading now.

On topic: I'm really enjoying the beta. It's not exactly a game that will command a lot of my time, but it's a fun. The engine is stunning and easily the best on PS3. The first Uncharted was a good game, but I replayed it the other day and found loads of issues. Drake looked out of proportion, the close-aim mechanic only looked right when firing an assault rifle from the hip... the animations are already showing their age etc... but Naughty Dog appear to have fixed all of the faults with the original with Uncharted 2. I'm really looking forward to getting my teeth stuck into the main game.

Nitro
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 15, 2009 10:11
Johnny Jiron

will probably broadcast live from time to time on another website.

justin.tv?

Nitro
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 15, 2009 12:38

Edwin
  • Total Posts : 658
  • Reward points : 6855
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 15, 2009 15:53

Johnny Jiron
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 18, 2009 03:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS2H93Vuoyc
First run with the HDPVR. Just recorded and  used the software that came with the PVR to convert to WMV then uploaded. Choppiness if present was from the convert to WMV. Otherwise this thing is damn nice. Need some more software and some more hardware upgrades to make editing easier. Should have it tomorrow.

Nitro
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 18, 2009 17:46
Johnny Jiron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS2H93Vuoyc
First run with the HDPVR. Just recorded and  used the software that came with the PVR to convert to WMV then uploaded. Choppiness if present was from the convert to WMV. Otherwise this thing is damn nice. Need some more software and some more hardware upgrades to make editing easier. Should have it tomorrow.

Check your inbox :-)

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 18, 2009 21:27
looks good to me!

bachan1
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 22, 2009 19:47

Uncharted 2 Beta

hello buddy how are you dear i read your comment it's great i like it dear i learn alot of things from your comment i hope everyone likes your post dear thanx for this information.

We managed to keep the secret completely safe for over a year and a half, but right in the home stretch before the embargo lifted today, word got out all over the internet. Of course the leaked info was only the tip of the iceberg and there is a ton of coverage being released today on dozens and dozens of websites. So, pick your favorite videogame news site and go check out the coverage from our event last week. If print magazines are your thing, we’ve gotten word that we’ll also be in more than a few magazines around the world in the next few weeks.
If you’ve been looking closely at our interviews, our team here at Naughty Dog has been growing rapidly and we now have quite a few more Dogs on staff than when work finished on UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune. It shouldn’t be a surprise that we had to grow our studio to tackle the task of creating fully-realized multiplayer and co-op modes that would live up to our own high standards and do the UNCHARTED universe justice. I’m incredibly proud at the excellent work our team has done so far and it shows in the solid gameplay and incredible polish of the little slice we showed press last week. And if you’re dying to get your own hands on it, don’t worry, we’re having a multiplayer beta! It starts on June 3rd and you can get access to it through vouchers in inFamous, which goes on sale May 26th.

=========================
will karty

Workouts-Workouts

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 23, 2009 04:18
wtf? gtfo.

Edwin
  • Total Posts : 658
  • Reward points : 6855
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 23, 2009 10:21
That scores a 7/10 on my spam-o-meter.

mastachefbkw
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 23, 2009 19:25

That scores a 7/10 on my spam-o-meter.
That scores a 12/10 on my 'Holy shit someone has a creepy stalker'-o-meter.

Silentbomber
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 23, 2009 23:51
bachan1

Uncharted 2 Beta

hello buddy how are you dear i read your comment it's great i like it dear i learn alot of things from your comment i hope everyone likes your post dear thanx for this information.

We managed to keep the secret completely safe for over a year and a half, but right in the home stretch before the embargo lifted today, word got out all over the internet. Of course the leaked info was only the tip of the iceberg and there is a ton of coverage being released today on dozens and dozens of websites. So, pick your favorite videogame news site and go check out the coverage from our event last week. If print magazines are your thing, we’ve gotten word that we’ll also be in more than a few magazines around the world in the next few weeks.
If you’ve been looking closely at our interviews, our team here at Naughty Dog has been growing rapidly and we now have quite a few more Dogs on staff than when work finished on UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune. It shouldn’t be a surprise that we had to grow our studio to tackle the task of creating fully-realized multiplayer and co-op modes that would live up to our own high standards and do the UNCHARTED universe justice. I’m incredibly proud at the excellent work our team has done so far and it shows in the solid gameplay and incredible polish of the little slice we showed press last week. And if you’re dying to get your own hands on it, don’t worry, we’re having a multiplayer beta! It starts on June 3rd and you can get access to it through vouchers in inFamous, which goes on sale May 26th.

will karty

Workouts-Workouts

If you’ve been looking closely at our interviews, our team here at Naughty Dog has been growing rapidly and we now have quite a few more Dogs on staff than when work finished on UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune. It shouldn’t be a surprise that we had to grow our studio to tackle the task of creating fully-realized multiplayer and co-op modes that would live up to our own high standards and do the UNCHARTED universe justice. I’m incredibly proud at the excellent work our team has done so far and it shows in the solid gameplay and incredible polish of the little slice we showed press last week. And if you’re dying to get your own hands on it, don’t worry, we’re having a multiplayer beta! It starts on June 3rd and you can get access to it through vouchers in inFamous, which goes on sale May 26th. 

will karty 

Workouts-Workouts

marks960
  • Total Posts : 3
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 26, 2009 23:24
http://www.r4-card.com     
r4-nintendo.com have the best array of M3 real cards, R4 ds cards, R4 dsi cards and the NEW Acekards 2 downloads we hope you take pleasure in using this site whilst getting only the best for your DS!

marks960
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 26, 2009 23:25

marks960
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 26, 2009 23:27
 http://www.r4-para-ds.es  
Juego Nintendo R4

mastachefbkw
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 28, 2009 04:27
Way to keep the forums alive!

Johnny Jiron
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 29, 2009 17:01
Does Kikizo forum have the cancer? Will it be okay? Am I supcetible to getting the cancer also?

mastachefbkw
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 29, 2009 21:34
Kikizo has had cancer for over a year now. We're trying to find the chemo, but marks960 doesn't seem to be it.

Silentbomber
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 30, 2009 19:06
I think its ass cancer. 

mastachefbkw
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 30, 2009 23:07
No, that is what Michael Jackson died of. If Kikizo had ass cancer it would have died long ago.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 62 of 62