Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Science=3 150 385 873 049----------Christianity=0
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Science=3 150 385 873 049----------Christianity=0 - May 23, 2009 05:38
I don't care if this generation of any group overpopulates the world.  Unless they age faster than I do, I won't be around to see the world shit on itself.  Fuck 'em. 

On another related note, none of the articles I can find say why this is the "missing link"

Well technically any newly discovered species is a missing link if a different species came after it.  I haven't been diligent with the story so maybe its not related to us.  I just wanted to stir up some commotion.  I saw this story in Neogaf and they had a few nuts who refuse to accept evolution.  I guess it takes a more active forum to really start a shitstorm. 

I don't think I could cope with 6 kids!  2 of the fuckers would be enough.  Don't have any at the moment, and not planning to get married yet.  Planning to keep my freedom for a little while longer at least.... that is if you can call a constant life of work free

Haha, you're starting to sound like me.  I don't know the fine details of Islam but don't you guys get to have multiple wives?  That's one thing you guys got right.  I would be all for moving to a sand desert and converting if I could have six wives.  Put the bitches to work and kick my feet up.    
<message edited by Agent Ghost on May 23, 2009 21:51>
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
Re:Science=3 150 385 873 049----------Christianity=0 - May 23, 2009 14:09

choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
Re:Science=3 150 385 873 049----------Christianity=0 - May 23, 2009 20:51
Yea there is polygamy in Islam, but it also says you have to treat them equally.  And you just know if you did have 6 wives you'd have a 'favourite', plus each one would want to have kids, and besides nowadays women wouldn't stand for it, its inequality, and then theres jealousy etc etc.

So no these days even in Islam you can't have multiple wives.  Even if it is with the good intention of helping them share the cooking and cleaning workload.   (just kidding!...)   But yea you're right, from a male perspective at least, where's the drawback? 

Yes, but you're not the Muslim I have a problem with. You're what I consider to be a normal guy who just happens to be Muslim.

I can't speak for the Muslims in Virginia, but over here, most Muslims are like me.
<message edited by choupolo on May 24, 2009 01:15>
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Science=3 150 385 873 049----------Christianity=0 - May 25, 2009 19:01
choupolo

Yea there is polygamy in Islam, but it also says you have to treat them equally.  And you just know if you did have 6 wives you'd have a 'favourite', plus each one would want to have kids, and besides nowadays women wouldn't stand for it, its inequality, and then theres jealousy etc etc.

So no these days even in Islam you can't have multiple wives.  Even if it is with the good intention of helping them share the cooking and cleaning workload.   (just kidding!...)   But yea you're right, from a male perspective at least, where's the drawback? 

Yes, but you're not the Muslim I have a problem with. You're what I consider to be a normal guy who just happens to be Muslim.

I can't speak for the Muslims in Virginia, but over here, most Muslims are like me.

Im more of the opinion that the ones in the Middle East are the problem. The only muslims I personally know are pretty cool. 1 is an athlete I graduated with who's father owns a pizza shop, and the other is a gas station owner who is probably a bad example of a muslim because he drinks and spend money on frivilous things like sports cars.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Science=3 150 385 873 049----------Christianity=0 - May 26, 2009 02:41
I don't want one wife let alone six.  Though they have no rights in those countries so I guess it'd be cool, I'd just have 6 maids and keep fucking my gilrfriend.
killemoff

• Total Posts : 173
Re:Science=3 150 385 873 049----------Christianity=0 - May 31, 2009 10:54
immortaldanmx

Or maybe we didnt come from lesser animals. Maybe jumping to conclusions every time we find a new fossil has been stupid in the past. Maybe evolution did happen, but not to humans in the extent we saw it in other animals. Maybe Christians need to accept the fact that the bible is mostly fairy tales, while evolutionist need to quit being butthurt. Maybe both groups should focus on a more prudent problem, like the birth rate in Europe making it a majority Muslim continent in 20 years.

Europeans are to busy turning  Europe into an actual country to beat the Muslim birth rate. Get ready for that future.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Science=3 150 385 873 049----------Christianity=0 - May 31, 2009 20:10
killemoff

immortaldanmx

Or maybe we didnt come from lesser animals. Maybe jumping to conclusions every time we find a new fossil has been stupid in the past. Maybe evolution did happen, but not to humans in the extent we saw it in other animals. Maybe Christians need to accept the fact that the bible is mostly fairy tales, while evolutionist need to quit being butthurt. Maybe both groups should focus on a more prudent problem, like the birth rate in Europe making it a majority Muslim continent in 20 years.

Europeans are to busy turning  Europe into an actual country to beat the Muslim birth rate. Get ready for that future.

Europe as 1 country, an Islamic Republic at that, is not a future I want. Europe is already a breeding ground for extremists who feel they are somehow being oppressed by Europeans, which makes no fucking sense.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message