Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Project Trico
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 32 of 32
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Project Trico - May 22, 2009 03:50
Edwin

Well it's hardly going to be me, is it. I've got laid twice since my last post.

I guess ICO is too soft focus and melancholy for your action-shooty tastes, dan. Good pic, btw. That's you with the National Guard, right?

Ja wo.

And its not that I dont like things other than action games. I just hate shitty japanese game design.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Project Trico - May 22, 2009 09:13
Edwin

Well it's hardly going to be me, is it. I've got laid twice since my last post.

Really? With a forehead like that?
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Project Trico - May 22, 2009 09:34
This forehead, sir, is to the female sex what the prow of the good ship Santa Maria was to North America.

What don't you like about ICO's design, dan? It's a pretty traditional action-adventure in many ways - go here, solve this puzzle to unlock this door, solve that puzzle to unlock another area, etc.
immortaldanmx

Re:Project Trico - May 22, 2009 18:34
Edwin

What don't you like about ICO's design, dan? It's a pretty traditional action-adventure in many ways - go here, solve this puzzle to unlock this door, solve that puzzle to unlock another area, etc.

Outdated game design, annoying Japanese story, and characters that may or may not have came from the fantasy of a homosexual. Just like almost every other Japanese game. I really cant stand the shitty stories, which is one of the reasons I find most Anime impossible to stand.
killemoff

• Total Posts : 173
Re:Project Trico - May 26, 2009 08:50
immortaldanmx

Edwin

Outdated game design, annoying Japanese story, and characters that may or may not have came from the fantasy of a homosexual. Just like almost every other Japanese game. I really cant stand the shitty stories, which is one of the reasons I find most Anime impossible to stand.

Typical American stereotype. Complimented by the nice avatar.
immortaldanmx

Re:Project Trico - May 26, 2009 09:28
Well, the avatar is me. And Im sorry if you still like the same games that you did in the 90s. Also, if you insist on posting, how about getting a real computer, you piece of trash, so you wont always fuck up our forum.
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Project Trico - May 26, 2009 11:36
There's nothing particularly homosexual about ICO, not that it would matter if there was. And I think the story is one of the greatest this breed of entertainment has ever seen - symmetrical, stylised, entirely devoid of laborious exposition.
killemoff

• Total Posts : 173
Re:Project Trico - May 27, 2009 11:00
immortaldanmx

Well, the avatar is me. And Im sorry if you still like the same games that you did in the 90s. Also, if you insist on posting, how about getting a real computer, you piece of trash, so you wont always fuck up our forum.

There's nothing wrong with my computer, except for this oddity it has with the Kikizo forums.

I know that's you in the picture, i've read the topic, and it was implied in my response.

I like games that break new ground, and games that just show great qualities all around. Be it from the 90's or current days.

And your response is pretty much what i expected from you. I can hear Uncle Sam's tears of pride and joy flowing right now!

EDIT: how the hell does IE work better than Firefox here?!? My PC MUST be broken...
<message edited by killemoff on May 27, 2009 11:05>
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Project Trico - May 27, 2009 12:00
Ico blew chunks. 
immortaldanmx

Re:Project Trico - May 27, 2009 16:41
Agent Ghost

Ico blew chunks. 

ZOMG! You must be teh racist and not understand awesome japanese game design.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Project Trico - May 27, 2009 18:56
Ico wasn't for everybody, and it wasn't a game that was built with westerners in mind... but it wasn't a bad game. It was a little too artsy for my liking... and way too slow going though.

SOTC on the otherhand was fucking epic, and Trico looks good. I like the idea of the ratbird thing... it looks cute.
immortaldanmx

Re:Project Trico - May 28, 2009 05:31
Nitro

SOTC on the otherhand was fucking epic

I'll more than gladly concede on that, SOTC was possibly the most breathtaking PS2 title made.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 32 of 32

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message