Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Using Amazon.com alot better then using Live marketplace
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Using Amazon.com alot better then using Live marketplace - Apr 30, 2009 20:11
For two key reasons:
1: They have sales that arent always on Live. Like Pac Man CE was half off last week. This week if you buy a 4000msp code you get $10 of you next live purchase.
2: And this is the main reason. No MS Points. You pay for only what you need. A $5 game is $5. Wish the whole marketplace was available like this then i wouldnt have to pay for unneeded points.

However there is the negative affect. Amazon was selling MS Point cards at a lower price. Sometimes much much lower. They can't do that now. 4000 pts ($50) were on sale for $40. Xbox Live 12 moth Sub was $35 at one point. No more tho.

It all works nicely tho. You click what you want purchase it they give you a code right away and you redeem it in the marketplace.
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Live/b/ref=vg_nav_hp_xbl?ie=UTF8&node=979417011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=browse&pf_rd_r=0CNQPV9VKXDX5PA72PEM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=473444411&pf_rd_i=468642

emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Using Amazon.com alot better then using Live marketplace - May 01, 2009 00:59
You're an idiot if you buy that crap in the first place.
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:Using Amazon.com alot better then using Live marketplace - May 01, 2009 03:34
Whats wrong with XBLA and the Live Marketplace? Not every game has to be a highend masterpeice to be enjoyed.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll