Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Killzone 2 Kickassery
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 82
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 16:24
Edwin

Oh I dunno. Perhaps because pointlessly offending people is a shitty thing to do? :)

It's the internet and that's what it's for.

Edwin

Nothing Kong typed required the attentions of a mod.

No, but he failed to articulate himself properly... as per usual. This isn't the first time other members have given him grief and it won't be the last. There are certain members with unpopular points of view who occasionally post something that sparks a beasting. That's the nature of almost every web forum in existence. We don't have moderators and so there's no penalty for behaving unruly. I may not agree with it but that's just the way it is. Anyway, you haven't seen anything. Some of the abuse that's been dished out here would make most grown men cry.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 16:30
Wait...who let the Jew out of his cage? 
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 16:48
Nitro

Edwin

Oh I dunno. Perhaps because pointlessly offending people is a shitty thing to do? :)

It's the internet and that's what it's for.

/sees the light

Fuck the lot of you, abrasive fucks.

Nitro

Edwin

Nothing Kong typed required the attentions of a mod.

No, but he failed to articulate himself properly... as per usual. This isn't the first time other members have given him grief and it won't be the last. There are certain members with unpopular points of view who occasionally post something that sparks a beasting. That's the nature of almost every web forum in existence.

I beg to differ - forums with a small core of regulars are often quite peaceful e.g. allaboutthegames.co.uk, videogaming247. Guess this one's the exception...

Anyway I won't say any more for fear of sounding like Mr Mackey. As regards modding, sorry about all the spam threads - we do get rid of them eventually but there's no 24 hour forum surveillance.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 20:51
I fully understand Majik and Danny can come on strong, so I'll play diplomacy for a minute. Doree's never posted any direct contact information to date, so I haven't had any luck touching base with him. I fully recognize the buck doesn't stop with you on this issue. Would you mind passing this off to Doree, or at least directing him to this page?

Hey Adam,

Things are getting out of hand on the forum. Kikizo has one of a few options. They can provide a senior member here with the means to moderate the forums properly. They can assign or hire a full-time staffer to weed out the chaff, or they can continue to bleed forum mebership. We all love the place, but the ads and the trolls are more than enough to dissuade some of us from continuing to frequent the site. Give us a reason to stick around.
Thanks,

Eddie

I'd appreciate it Ed.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 21:15
You know, you'd think Kikizo would be a flood of trolls considering the fact that we have no moderator. Why don't we at least have that?
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 14, 2009 00:28
mastachefbkw

You know, you'd think Kikizo would be a flood of trolls considering the fact that we have no moderator. Why don't we at least have that?

Kikizo is not located under a bridge, therefore we dont have that many trolls. Use  logic, chef.

And whats wrong with the ads? I never see any, other than the Kikizo banner at the top and right. Maybe firefox is blocking mine or something? I do remember, however, when there were those damned pop up adds for some shitty racing game.
<message edited by immortaldanmx on Mar 14, 2009 01:03>
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 14, 2009 02:59
immortaldanmx

mastachefbkw

Kikizo is not located under a bridge, therefore we dont have that many trolls. Use  logic, chef.

And whats wrong with the ads? I never see any, other than the Kikizo banner at the top and right. Maybe firefox is blocking mine or something? I do remember, however, when there were those damned pop up adds for some shitty racing game.

he's talking about the spammers that post their ads ont he forums.

KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 14, 2009 08:44
immortaldanmx

KongRudi

despite beeing associated with a good website.

Now I know you're a delusional fuck. When mommy lets you play online let us know what game you think is "noob friendly".

Also, go try CoD4 on Veteran, not easy, you faggot.

nah.. finnished it on easy, and didn't see any reason to replay it, same as I plan to do with Killzone 2, when I get some more time.

If you played it on veteran, I think it's you who needs to try the game once more at a different difficulty, concidering what we are discussing.

Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 14, 2009 09:25
i never start a game on easy! modern games are simply to short to be played that way. I always take atleast normal, but mostly the level just above that.

I replayed CoD4 on veteran, its hella hard, though not as ridicoulous as Rainbow 6 on realistic!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 14, 2009 16:29
any of us regulars will mod the forum no bother. 
Edwin

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 14, 2009 17:14
I've passed your message on, Eddie.
immortaldanmx

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 14, 2009 17:18
KongRudi

immortaldanmx

KongRudi

despite beeing associated with a good website.

Now I know you're a delusional fuck. When mommy lets you play online let us know what game you think is "noob friendly".

Also, go try CoD4 on Veteran, not easy, you faggot.

nah.. finnished it on easy, and didn't see any reason to replay it, same as I plan to do with Killzone 2, when I get some more time.

If you played it on veteran, I think it's you who needs to try the game once more at a different difficulty, concidering what we are discussing.

So your argument is that, on easy, a game is too easy? /Facepalm/ Some people shouldnt be allowed to pass on their genes.
KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 14, 2009 18:00
No, I said that CoD4 were more noob-friendly..
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 14, 2009 18:43

I've passed your message on, Eddie.

Thank you much.

mastachefbkw

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 15, 2009 00:18
*Insert 80's music that would be appropriate for gathering new users.*
Edwin

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 15, 2009 00:20
mastachefbkw

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 15, 2009 19:15

How about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QnBccG_ChI
...Pretty much.
immortaldanmx

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 15, 2009 19:33
mastachefbkw

How about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QnBccG_ChI
...Pretty much.

I think that would be targeting the wrong demographic.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 15, 2009 20:47

Oh I dunno. Perhaps because pointlessly offending people is a shitty thing to do? :) Nothing Kong typed required the attentions of a mod.

Of course you have a right to disagree with people, dan, just don't be an arsehole about it.

Enough said.

You guys are arguing like a bunch a bitches.
_Majik_

• Total Posts : 198
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 16, 2009 17:23
mikayd2

Enough said.

You guys are arguing like a bunch a bitches.

Says the forum bitch herself.
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 82

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread