Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar Hero

justaquestion
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar Hero - Feb 23, 2009 05:46
How do I find out how much this is worth if I want to sell it. I have not seen it sold as a bundle anywhere else. It has a big long box with the guitar controller, the game, stickers(still in their packaging) and the guitar strap, also some other booklets in plastic clear packaging. It seems to be an original and I got it from someone at Sony/Red Octane, but now need the money and would like to find a resource to accurately price it out. Is this a collecter's item?
please help me find an answer. There are other similar products out there, but not this whole original set for the 1st Guitar hero game...thanks.

immortaldanmx
  • Total Posts : 2966
  • Reward points : 9215
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 23, 2009 09:10
justaquestion

How do I find out how much this is worth if I want to sell it. I have not seen it sold as a bundle anywhere else. It has a big long box with the guitar controller, the game, stickers(still in their packaging) and the guitar strap, also some other booklets in plastic clear packaging. It seems to be an original and I got it from someone at Sony/Red Octane, but now need the money and would like to find a resource to accurately price it out. Is this a collecter's item?
please help me find an answer. There are other similar products out there, but not this whole original set for the 1st Guitar hero game...thanks.

Well, you would start by fucking off. Then going to an auction site and seeing what the bidding masses say its worth.
I dont want to celebrate, I want to sell you hate.

emofag
  • Total Posts : 1508
  • Reward points : 20330
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 23, 2009 17:46
Google it

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 23, 2009 19:17
Welcome to the internet.
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

mikayd2
  • Total Posts : 1129
  • Reward points : 13085
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 23, 2009 20:21
What type of name is justaquestion lol. Try craigs list.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 24, 2009 00:35
Give it away.

The warm fuzzies will go further than what you get for it.
"I'll wager sixty finest English pence that you defeat Big Sister in the end by shagging her to death."

Kikizo.com - Excellence in Journalism

mikayd2
  • Total Posts : 1129
  • Reward points : 13085
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 24, 2009 18:49
Yes they will. Please give it to me and I will send you some warm fuzzies (No Homo) lol.

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 24, 2009 22:22

Give it away.

The warm fuzzies will go further than what you get for it.

That's what I tried to explain to Torr's mom.
"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments