Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2...
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 62 of 62
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 14, 2009 16:50
Lag didn't seem like a problem but the controls are terrible.  I can manage with the controller (although the 360 controller is 100X better for FPS games) but the controls in the game are broken.

For some fucked up reason they use exponential sensitivity for the joysticks.  I know at least loco will hate that.  It's a stunningly stupid design choice, that should never happen. That's the real problem with the game, otherwise I like it.  I hope they patch it so it supports linear sensitivity.  Somehow I doubt it...

On the bright side the classes look like they will make the online game interesting.
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 14, 2009 22:14

Is there a offline multiplayer with bots ? 

Im gonna reanswer that. Yes there is an offline multiplayer mode called Skirmish (grayed out in the demo). You can play with up to 15 bots for a total of  16 player. There is a leveling system although i dont think i will be able to level offline. As you level you can change your weapons that you spawn with, your pistol, class and clan tag. You can also create squads if you reach Corporal rank.
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 62 of 62

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message