Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2...
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 62
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 10, 2009 21:19
Silentbomber

demo was short but good, will be getting for sure, I can see what everybody is complain about the lag/controlls but Its just the way the game plays and you will get used to it after 20minutes. 

Those pre orders if correct are impressive though.

But I shouldnt have to "get used to" a game. I pick up a CoD, Halo, Half-Life or other source based games and they all work. I dont need to adjust to shitty hit detection, lag, and sloppy aiming.
ys

• Total Posts : 532
Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 11, 2009 09:43
immortaldanmx

Vx Chemical

immortaldanmx

Demonoroth

Control scheme ain't weird if you ask me. I would say it's best to simply crank the x and y axxis sensitivity up to the max. If I don't do it he just feels a bit to slow in his turning and aiming.

Yeah, but no one was asking you, faggot. Go back to masturbating with your Wiimote.

That was uncalled for

Not really. Hes quite aware that flaming will continue until his faggotry improves or he leaves.

Good to have a guy around here to keep an eye on things I must say. Do you run the servers or anything?
immortaldanmx

Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 11, 2009 18:37
ys

immortaldanmx

Vx Chemical

immortaldanmx

Demonoroth

Control scheme ain't weird if you ask me. I would say it's best to simply crank the x and y axxis sensitivity up to the max. If I don't do it he just feels a bit to slow in his turning and aiming.

Yeah, but no one was asking you, faggot. Go back to masturbating with your Wiimote.

That was uncalled for

Not really. Hes quite aware that flaming will continue until his faggotry improves or he leaves.

Good to have a guy around here to keep an eye on things I must say. Do you run the servers or anything?

No, just the member hazing division, thanks for asking, though. In all seriousness, its not like Im flaming anyone who matters or is intelligent.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 11, 2009 18:42
The demo plays very well I think the controls are fine.  The recoil on the guns are perfect.  I'm used to the small aiming delay to me it makes the game feel a lot more realistic. Oh and the sound I'm not sure how to explain it the sound simply rocks. I turn my tv up as loud as possible and cut the subwoofer down a little then I take off all the icons and crosshairs and I'm in for a hell of a time (10 minutes lol). Until the wife comes in and jacks up the party.

Oh and here's a funny thing every time I die my son yell out all'man and throws down the controller. Lil buddy cracks me up when he does that.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 11, 2009 20:59
...Your wife doesn't let you play your videogames with your stereo up?
immortaldanmx

Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 11, 2009 22:22
mikayd2

I'm used to the small aiming delay to me it makes the game feel a lot more realistic.

Youre a dumbass. You dont need to lead any target unless its at over 250 yards. No person can run fast enough to require leading unless at a long distance.
mikayd2

Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 11, 2009 23:04

..Your wife doesn't let you play your videogames with your stereo up? 

No she comes home and goes straight to the Tv to cut down the volume as if I was not there. My son looks at her like she has lost her mind ( then I tap his butt for looking at her that way lol ) She is a party crasher.

Eddie_the_Hated

Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 11, 2009 23:17
Danny, is it just lag online, or is there overall poor hitbox placement?
immortaldanmx

Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 12, 2009 01:45
Eddie_the_Hated

Danny, is it just lag online, or is there overall poor hitbox placement?

Its not really the hitbox placement, at least I dont think. Its the how slow the weapons feel. Its like playing CoD with lag, where you have to lead even the simplest shots.
mikayd2

Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 12, 2009 21:10
Eddie it’s like this think of cod4 as arcade type of shooter and killzone as a more realistic shooter. If you ever shot a gun in real life then you would notice how hard it can be to aim at something when the gun weighs a ton. I'm not saying killzone is exactly like real life but it’s the most realistic fps I have ever played. Cod4 is more of an arcade shooter compared to killzone.

This is what I think play the demo and get back to us.
<message edited by mikayd2 on Feb 12, 2009 21:14>
immortaldanmx

Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 12, 2009 21:57
mikayd2

Eddie it’s like this think of cod4 as arcade type of shooter and killzone as a more realistic shooter. If you ever shot a gun in real life then you would notice how hard it can be to aim at something when the gun weighs a ton. I'm not saying killzone is exactly like real life but it’s the most realistic fps I have ever played. Cod4 is more of an arcade shooter compared to killzone.

This is what I think play the demo and get back to us.

Youre a fucking dumbass. CoD is more realistic than Killzone, and youve never fired a gun, spear chucker.
Zarathustra

• Total Posts : 140
Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 12, 2009 22:02
mikayd2

..Your wife doesn't let you play your videogames with your stereo up? 

No she comes home and goes straight to the Tv to cut down the volume as if I was not there. My son looks at her like she has lost her mind ( then I tap his butt for looking at her that way lol ) She is a party crasher.

You tap your son's butt...

whoa.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 12, 2009 22:38

Its not really the hitbox placement, at least I dont think. Its the how slow the weapons feel. Its like playing CoD with lag, where you have to lead even the simplest shots.

Like Gears, where the bullets are slow?
immortaldanmx

Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 12, 2009 23:29
Agent Ghost

Like Gears, where the bullets are slow?

Basically. Or maybe its input lag, Im not sure. It just "feels" wrong and the projectiles are too slow for ballistics based weapons. On a related note, I tried to play Halo 3 again yesterday and was reminded of why I hated it.
<message edited by immortaldanmx on Feb 12, 2009 23:31>
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 13, 2009 12:00

Heh... those little ISA rifles look about the same size as an AR. I wouldn't exactly consider one of those to weigh a ton.

I don't have a PS3, so the demo is out of the question. On that note, I can count the number of people I know personally who own one on less than my right hand. It's a shame too, because I'm dying to play it.

mikayd2

Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 13, 2009 13:30
The game rocks Cod4 is not very realistic to me. Two shots from a 50 cal is not really realistic. Its just my opinon play it for your self. I think the game is fine the aiming rocks. It feels more realistic to me than any fps I have ever played.

The gameplay rocks go to game stop and check out the demo. I love it

Also yes I do tap my sons butt with a big black belt.
immortaldanmx

Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 13, 2009 17:36
mikayd2

The game rocks Cod4 is not very realistic to me. Two shots from a 50 cal is not really realistic. Its just my opinon play it for your self. I think the game is fine the aiming rocks. It feels more realistic to me than any fps I have ever played.

The gameplay rocks go to game stop and check out the demo. I love it

Also yes I do tap my sons butt with a big black belt.

Im sure an unemployed immigrant is the leading expert on realism for combat and weapons. Killzone is about as realistic as Halo, which is to say, not very.
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 13, 2009 20:44
I got the full game. As people said the aiming feels wrong for some reason. There are other things that i dont like about it either. First Your play most of the game (the portion that i played so far atleast) as a team of 2. The AI gets in the way more than it helps lol. he blocks my way and dies alot. Second, Althought i like their take on not making every person have 2 ton muscles and 5 tons armor i think they went a bit over board with dialouge and excessive cursing.  Third Im playing on normal and its very easy like the demo. 

On the positive side the enemies seem to be intellegent, If you shoot them they move and try to find another cover most of the time. I tried to shoot one of them through a small space in the cover and was surprised to see him reposition himself a bit and shoot back at me through the same space.
All in alll the game is good  and i enjoyed playing it so far. 

As usual i think that i forgot some things so ill try to post later when i remember them and as i play more of the game. Be glad to answer any questions too if there are any.

mikayd2

Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 13, 2009 21:00
Grey how did you get the game ?

Is there a offline multiplayer with bots ?

Can I come over and play it with you ?

Are there any ladies in the game like there was in the first one . I'm 
starting to think the hellgast guys are gay or something.

How's the snipeing ? 

Is the game a blast ? 

Which would you say is more realistic cod4 or killzone.  

GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
Re:1.1 Million pre-orders for Killzone 2... - Feb 13, 2009 21:40
mikayd2

Grey how did you get the game ?

Is there a offline multiplayer with bots ?

Can I come over and play it with you ?

Are there any ladies in the game like there was in the first one . I'm 
starting to think the hellgast guys are gay or something.

How's the snipeing ? 

Is the game a blast ? 

Which would you say is more realistic cod4 or killzone.

- Seems companies ship them early so they wont arrive late and people just go and sell them. Sometimes games get released a week before but this one got released last Wed lol. Even i was surprised.

-When i try to go to the online section i get an error so seems servers not up yet.

-Sure lol. Come to Kuwait and gimme a call.

-There was a human lady or 2 in the prolouge level (1min level on the ship before you get sent to Helgan).

-There was an objective where you have to defend a square and there was a sniper on some high place. I had fun sniping people up.

-Yes i had fun playing the game. One thing that was funny was the flame thrower's physics. It acted more like a water gun than a real flame thrower (as experienced on other games). Like when you activate it it goes in a curve and finally hits ground instead of going straight and then vanishing or whatever.

-I dont like to turn anything into a comparison without a reason. If you like it then you like it, and if you dont then you dont. Doesnt have anything to do with COD.
<message edited by GrayFox on Feb 13, 2009 21:46>
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 62

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread