Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I need serious halp guys!!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 14:18
_Majik_

immortaldanmx

_Majik_

Apparently Incest is rife in Virginia...

Oi, my salad, toss it.

Its the same guy who was "kikizos troll", I think. I personally recommend a banning, but obviously making Edwin or Terry a mod is too logical.

Oh Danny... you know i love you...

No you dont. You never call, you dont write.... Ive caught onto how you throw around the "L" word.
Zarathustra

• Total Posts : 140
Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 17:42
_Majik_

Funny, seeing as how I was born in Baton Rouge. Next you'll end up saying that incest is rife in La. Funny, seeing that incest is at its highest in New Jersey. Per 1,000 New Jersey citizens, 53 reported in being in a incest relationship. The second highest is Washington State at 46. Thanks for taking part in a statistical cat game.
<message edited by Zarathustra on Jan 29, 2009 20:36>
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 20:31
Hot cakes and cheese fries.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 20:38

Funny, seeing as how I was born in Baton Rouge.

Uh...eh...ih...uh... Louisiana?

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll leave the southern incest jokes to our friends across the pond.

See, here's the thing, you don't get to come here, post a spam thread, and then feign intellectualism.

The bottom line is this, peaches: post something constructive, or go away. That's the general rule here, and the forum thrives with relatively unparalleled autonomy. If you can manage something productive in the next week or so, welcome to Kikizo and enjoy your stay. If not, let us know, and we'll be sure to fit in as many incest jokes as we can into your shortened stay.
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Jan 29, 2009 20:46>
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 21:07
moar liek wincest, amirite?
Zarathustra

Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 21:24
Eddie_the_Hated

Funny, seeing as how I was born in Baton Rouge.

Uh...eh...ih...uh... Louisiana?

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll leave the southern incest jokes to our friends across the pond.

See, here's the thing, you don't get to come here, post a spam thread, and then feign intellectualism.

The bottom line is this, peaches: post something constructive, or go away. That's the general rule here, and the forum thrives with relatively unparalleled autonomy. If you can manage something productive in the next week or so, welcome to Kikizo and enjoy your stay. If not, let us know, and we'll be sure to fit in as many incest jokes as we can into your shortened stay.

See, you don't seem to grasp what I said. I don't care. Posting incest jokes is like saying that Rosa Parks was the only black person to get arrested. Both is flawed in judgment and history proves this throughout humankind. Instead of posting a huge reply, I'll let Marcus Aurelius do the talking for me: "A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires." Or, my favorite: "Everything that happens, happens as it should, and if you observe carefully, you will find this to be so."

BTW. I don't plan on making this a short stay. So don't get a stiffy at the idea of scaring me away. Because frankly, Greta, It's not happening.
<message edited by Zarathustra on Jan 29, 2009 21:42>
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 21:27
Right... so as I said

post something constructive, or fuck off.
Zarathustra

Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 21:40
Eddie_the_Hated

Right... so as I said

post something constructive, or fuck off.

So I will now allow Friedrich Nietzsche do the talking for me: "To predict the behavior or ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possibly expenditure of intelligence."

Just to let you know, you haven't impressed me with your authoritative posting style either.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 21:42
I have no authority. I'm some guy who hangs out on the internet. We just like our members to contribute. Quote rhetoric don't cut it, I'm afraid.

I'm flattered that you noticed an air of authority around me though.
Zarathustra

Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 21:45
I was being sarcastic. Speaking about your "ultimate" posting style- referring to it as "authoritative", due to the fact that you try to cut everybody down with the Trump Card.
Zarathustra

Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 21:48
Eddie_the_Hated

I have no authority. I'm some guy who hangs out on the internet. We just like our members to contribute. Quote(Quoting) rhetoric don't(doesn't) cut it, I'm afraid.

I'm flattered that you noticed an air of authority around me though.

Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 23:00
Oh dear.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:I need serious halp guys!! - Jan 29, 2009 23:37
Sexy Moma Touchdown.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages