Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New MadWorld trailer
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
ys

• Total Posts : 532
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 30, 2008 07:55
immortaldanmx

No basements?!?! You warm climate dweller you.

In all seriousness, MadWorld has potential. But I normally cant bring myself to play anything on the Wii, and rarely anything on the 360 or PS3 as of late either. I think the last thing I enjoyed was Castle Crashers and Nacht der Untoten on World at War. Its not that the Wii is unplayable, its just that I guess Ive grown out of the types of games it has. Im sure back in the 64 days Mario Galxy or Twilight Princess would have had me glued to the screen. Now I can barely tolerate 20 minutes of Brawl when I have guests over.

Heh, nope. Quite the contrary actually. The lake outside the window here at work is frozen for example ;)

About the games, it could also be that you've gotten more picky through the years in general. I think that I have at least. The disadvantage is that there are fewer games that really interest me in the end because of that.
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 30, 2008 10:42
The Wii doesn't only have garbage. Zelda will always be good  for me I just like that kind of games. MadWorld has a nice style and usually I'm a sucker for a game with style no wonder I loved Okami on ps2 and No More Heroes although the world was kinda empty.

There are cases where the wii can actually make a game better than on any of the other consoles and the most simply example would be Pro Evo. If you like playing those games then most people will agree that the Wii version (visuals aside) is the best version among the three. For certain games it has potential to make the game more interesting and exciting. Most just tag on some horrible waggle controls to a ps2 port and then release it which is a shame. But that's Nintendo's own fault for allowing devs to be lazy.

Sega will be putting some good stuff on the wii next year. MadWorld being one of them. The other two I'm looking forward to is their new House of the Dead and The conduit which they'll be publishing.

If you don't like the games coming out on it then it's understandable you don't really like the console. For me though, there's something on every console I'd like to get my hands on. Every console has their good and bad stuff be it on the software side or the hardware side.

Reason why most of my posts are nintendo related is because all of you guys cover the rest anyway and most of the time I don't feel like making a post in a topic just to say the same thing that's been said in the 15 posts before that.

A Nintendo fanboy?? I'd really have to disagree with that. I ain't a fanboy of any of the three consoles. If I'd have to be a fanboy, I'd say I'm a Sega fanboy.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 30, 2008 16:03
Zelda TP is a Gamecube game, FYI.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 30, 2008 17:22
Well, considering wii has had very little decent 3rd party support, and  Nintendo have done wonders to make it soo successful. What do i think of the machine so far? So, so.. then again i can understand the difficult task it must be, to create a new DNA through the usual (stuck up) gaming industry.

Mario Galaxy, VF5, GTA IV, SSBB, Crysis and Wii Pro Evo,  remain the finest games ive played this generation and 3 are wii titles.  coming from a core gamer (a very fussy one, i might add), Overall, Wii holds it's own. With titles like Madworld, The conduit and Tk vs Cap which totally hold my interest, it's all good for me..

Have to add, on the 'surprise" level: The new Zelda built around their  motion plus technology.........  Expect it to be HUGE..and if it does end up a launch title for Nintendo's next Console, showcasing Nintendo's next gen visuals aswell as groundbreaking controls..........................  Benchmark

<message edited by Virtua fighter 5 on Dec 30, 2008 17:28>
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 30, 2008 17:31
There wont be a "next console" anytime soon. 10 year olds and soccer moms are still buying the first. Nintendo hasnt done anything to make the Wii successful other than an ad campaign appealing to sheep who know nothing about games. Just like Apple and the ipod.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message