Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 God of War 3 and Uncharted 2 trailers
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
Re:God of War 3 and Uncharted 2 trailers - Dec 19, 2008 21:10
Silentbomber

damn this gen has only started for me guys..

That's alright, brother.  That means you've got plenty of good, good gaming ahead of you.  You actually have an advantage, 'cause you can learn from our successes and failures.  For instance; DO buy Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.  DON'T buy Resistance: Fall of Man.  See!  Easy!
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:God of War 3 and Uncharted 2 trailers - Dec 19, 2008 23:15
Vx Chemical

Microsoft projected a 5 year lifespan for the 360. that has to mean a 09 announcment for an 10 release. potentielly they will wait till 11 because they are stil a head of sony.

yeah I don't see them announcing anything soon when they're owning sony so hard right now.  

btw my 360 just red ringed today wtf. 
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:God of War 3 and Uncharted 2 trailers - Dec 20, 2008 00:58
"That's alright, brother.  That means you've got plenty of good, good gaming ahead of you.  You actually have an advantage, 'cause you can learn from our successes and failures.  For instance; DO buy Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.  DON'T buy Resistance: Fall of Man.  See!  Easy! "

Not excatly.. I do have all 3 consoles for about a year now so i have bought turds.. but next-next gen is jst way too early. 3 more years at least before we even start to talk.. but I know it wont be that short :(
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message