Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Left 4 Dead Writeup - Pg. 3
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 47
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 03, 2008 05:03

Mirror's Edge demo write-up should come tomorrow. It'll be small, because I'm reviewing the full game at launch.  How's that baton work coming along?
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Nov 03, 2008 05:05>
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 03, 2008 05:37
Eddie_the_Hated

Mirror's Edge demo write-up should come tomorrow. It'll be small, because I'm reviewing the full game at launch.  How's that baton work coming along?

Quick Q before you get on to your review. In 1 word, is the demo worth our time?
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 03, 2008 11:41
Its a demo...its free... let it download while you sleep. That way it should technically cost you nothing, not even time...

I havent had my 360 hooked up online for a few days so I been downloading it on ps3 ...I'm on day 2 I think...Can't watch a movie or do jack shit without the download stopping apparently. I have it set to d/l in background. Even when i let it all be it takes a good hour to eke out 10%... usually I just cancel it and start d/l it on the 360. But due to movement issues and laziness i havent been online with my 360 for a bit.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 03, 2008 16:07

In 1 word, is the demo worth our time?

Absolutely.
immortaldanmx

Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 04, 2008 03:16
Johnny Jiron

Its a demo...its free... let it download while you sleep. That way it should technically cost you nothing, not even time...

I havent had my 360 hooked up online for a few days so I been downloading it on ps3 ...I'm on day 2 I think...Can't watch a movie or do jack shit without the download stopping apparently. I have it set to d/l in background. Even when i let it all be it takes a good hour to eke out 10%... usually I just cancel it and start d/l it on the 360. But due to movement issues and laziness i havent been online with my 360 for a bit.

I already have it dl'd. I just meant was it worth pulling myself away from finishing fallout 3 and dead space. Which it wasnt.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 05, 2008 02:04
FYI for you Gears fans... get it at Circuit City and you get $20 in M$ points.
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 05, 2008 03:23
immortaldanmx

Johnny Jiron

I already have it dl'd. I just meant was it worth pulling myself away from finishing fallout 3 and dead space. Which it wasnt.

Yeah its probably not worth leaving fallout 3 for...but if its there...
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 05, 2008 20:12
gears >> fallout 3

And i dont like Gears.
immortaldanmx

Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 06, 2008 00:24
Silentbomber

gears >> fallout 3

And i dont like Gears.

Did you not like Fallout or did you just enjoy Gears?
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 12, 2008 13:45
I just beat the single player.  Gears of War 2 is so fucking ridiculously awesome I creamed my pants.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 12, 2008 16:40
Boresome..

One game i won't be getting (then again that would be stupid as i did part-exchange my 360 for Motorstorm 2 & £40 cash)

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 12, 2008 17:01
The 360 you got rid of more than 18 months ago?

LINK

Or did you buy another one?
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 12, 2008 17:03
Could've got more for it on ebay.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 12, 2008 17:37
Nitro

The 360 you got rid of more than 18 months ago?

LINK

Or did you buy another one?

I re-purchased a 360 for VF5 online but a while after there wasn't  much peeps online left to challenge.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 12, 2008 19:16
It's way too manly for you.
BUTTFREAK

• Total Posts : 85
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 13, 2008 15:29
Wassup guyzz. I think Gears is awesome to and the gameplay is aesome with the guns.
immortaldanmx

Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 13, 2008 15:43
BUTTFREAK

Wassup guyzz. I think Gears is awesome to and the gameplay is aesome with the guns.

Are you fucking retarded or a troll? Because if youre a troll we already have 1, so piss off.

Actully, piss off anyway, you illiterate inbred dumbass. All of your posts are fucking stupid.
BUTTFREAK

• Total Posts : 85
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 13, 2008 19:51
I'm sorry for bad spelling but I really don't know what I did wrong. This always happens to me and can't figure it out. It's like i push people away or something. At first they like me and then they want to get away for some reason. Anyway I thought maybe I could meet a chat buddy here and maybe talk about some vid gamez so if anyone would like to chat please respond.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 13, 2008 22:53
I can't possibly think of any reason that would make me not want to chat with a guy named BUTTFREAK.
immortaldanmx

Re:[Micro]Impressions - GOW Now - Mirror's Edge and Far Cry 2 Soon - Nov 14, 2008 10:22
BUTTFREAK

I'm sorry for bad spelling but I really don't know what I did wrong. This always happens to me and can't figure it out. It's like i push people away or something. At first they like me and then they want to get away for some reason. Anyway I thought maybe I could meet a chat buddy here and maybe talk about some vid gamez so if anyone would like to chat please respond.

Liked you at first? Now youre being optimistic to the point of insanity. Kikizo is not here for you to meet a "buddy" or a "friend". If you want friends, check out the new MMO call "Real Life". Its free.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 47

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message