Need a little help.

Torr
  • Total Posts : 554
  • Reward points : 8100
Need a little help. - Oct 01, 2008 12:41
So I have been searching in vane for sometime for an anime series I watched four or five years ago.  I would stay up late and they would show several anime shows on a channel I used to watch(can't remember which one), and I would love to find it again and watch it properly(I didn't get to stay up late every night so I missed some episodes).

Alright to the point, the show was about some mafia(or some other such orginized crime type deal) guys who decide to climb their way to the top, I can't remember too many of the first episodes, but I remember it started getting into some kind of necromancy and strange shit that made you stronger, it was cool but I can't remember any specifics.

So if this rings any bells for anyone then let me know the name or whatever,  thanks for the help in advance.

As a side note I am very tired so I apologize for any fuck ups I may have made typing this out.

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 01, 2008 21:25
Nope. It might help if you knew a channel.

emofag
  • Total Posts : 1508
  • Reward points : 20330
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 01, 2008 21:29
Be more descriptive.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 01, 2008 22:31
Necromancy and the Yakuza?

Huh.

Try any anime specific boards yet? They could probably help out far more than most of us could.

"I'll wager sixty finest English pence that you defeat Big Sister in the end by shagging her to death."

Kikizo.com - Excellence in Journalism

mastachefbkw
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 02, 2008 00:47

Try any anime specific boards yet? They could probably help out far more than most of us could.

I wouldn't bank on it. Chances are good you'll ask a question and they'll respond with "Hehe Oh mai teh lulz, ur taklin bout Narutoz lolololololol".

Eddie_the_Hated
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 02, 2008 03:20
...An Anime forum... not /a/...
"I'll wager sixty finest English pence that you defeat Big Sister in the end by shagging her to death."

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 02, 2008 04:11
No one said "an Anime forum". 
"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments

mastachefbkw
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 02, 2008 21:17

...An Anime forum... not /a/...
More like a typical anime fan, period.

Eddie_the_Hated
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 03, 2008 01:02

No one said "an Anime forum". 

Try any anime specific boards yet?

???

More like a typical anime fan, period.

Heh, it took all my manpower to convince a buddy of mine that Naruto headbands would never be cool, regardless of how many pre-pubescent fucks wore them.

mastachefbkw
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 03, 2008 01:22
Tell me about it. If you take out the Naruto and Bleach fanboys you'd have an anime fan surplus of about one hundred.

UnluckyOne
  • Total Posts : 995
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 03, 2008 05:10
Torr

So I have been searching in vane for sometime for an anime series I watched four or five years ago.  I would stay up late and they would show several anime shows on a channel I used to watch(can't remember which one), and I would love to find it again and watch it properly(I didn't get to stay up late every night so I missed some episodes).

Alright to the point, the show was about some mafia(or some other such orginized crime type deal) guys who decide to climb their way to the top, I can't remember too many of the first episodes, but I remember it started getting into some kind of necromancy and strange shit that made you stronger, it was cool but I can't remember any specifics.

So if this rings any bells for anyone then let me know the name or whatever,  thanks for the help in advance.

As a side note I am very tired so I apologize for any fuck ups I may have made typing this out.

Sounds a bit like GunGrave. I don't watch anime too often but that one sticks out because I found it so boring.

Torr
  • Total Posts : 554
  • Reward points : 8100
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 08, 2008 07:43
Thanks Unluckyone, that was exactly what I was looking for.