Spore...

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 48 of 48
2pac
  • Total Posts : 1032
  • Reward points : 6490
Re:Spore... - Sep 13, 2008 04:30
Its a pretty good game but i dont see a reason why i would go back and play the game multiple times .  I am personally enjoying it but as i said before not sure whether its worth the 50$ .
  [image]http://gdpit.com/avatars_pictures/animated/gdpit_com_45464555_806.gif[/image]

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Spore... - Sep 13, 2008 06:48
I'm liking it.  I looking forward to playing through again and creating different creatures.  I've played it a lot more than any other game that I've bought in a while, though that's not saying much.

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
Re:Spore... - Sep 13, 2008 07:01

Would I find it worth my while to drop money on this?  I'vedecided that I"m going to spend a little of my car fund, before I blowit all in a spending binge, and I'm either getting this next paycheck,or putting money away for an AR-15 lower. My brother downloaded it, andmay just potentially have it's children, but some of the concerns youall are addressing are bothersome to me.

Your thoughts?
My thoughts are, fuck the car funds, buy a horse, then spend it as you please. At the rate we're going you pay double what you did for the car in gas in less than a month.

immortaldanmx
  • Total Posts : 2966
  • Reward points : 9215
Re:Spore... - Sep 13, 2008 21:22
mastachefbkw

Would I find it worth my while to drop money on this?  I'vedecided that I"m going to spend a little of my car fund, before I blowit all in a spending binge, and I'm either getting this next paycheck,or putting money away for an AR-15 lower. My brother downloaded it, andmay just potentially have it's children, but some of the concerns youall are addressing are bothersome to me.

Your thoughts?
My thoughts are, fuck the car funds, buy a horse, then spend it as you please. At the rate we're going you pay double what you did for the car in gas in less than a month.

Dont forget a Horse Coach for when friends want to come along.
I dont want to celebrate, I want to sell you hate.

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
Re:Spore... - Sep 14, 2008 01:18
On second thought, you might wanna go for a truck if Torr is coming along. I kid, I kid.

immortaldanmx
  • Total Posts : 2966
  • Reward points : 9215
Re:Spore... - Sep 14, 2008 03:12
mastachefbkw

On second thought, you might wanna go for a truck if Torr is coming along. I kid, I kid.

Can a normal person actually purchase an 18-Wheeler? Zing!
I dont want to celebrate, I want to sell you hate.

emofag
  • Total Posts : 1508
  • Reward points : 20330
Re:Spore... - Sep 14, 2008 05:31
I think it's one of the best games I've played all year.

People are fucking stupid with the reviews, I can't believe people actually expect this game to have the same complexity in some stages as a real RTS.  That isn't the point of the game.  But anyway I really like it, I think it is immersive, and easy to pick up and play, also seems to appeal to non-gamers.  I'll be installing it on my new laptop when it arrives.   It's a perfect laptop game, I wonder how the DS version turned out, might make a good handheld game as well.

Is EA on a roll btw? Spore & Warhammer Online are like the two best games all year for me.  Crysis warhead is out in a few days, etc.  This is certainly revitalizing PC gaming, I haven't seen so many awesome back to back releases coming from one publisher in a long time, let alone for the supposedly "dieing" PC market.  This coupled with the insanely good price/performance ratio we're getting this GPU generation thanks to AMD getting on Nvidia's ass, makes it a great time to be a PC gamer.
<message edited by emofag on Sep 14, 2008 07:46>

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
Re:Spore... - Sep 14, 2008 05:34
I agree
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 48 of 48