Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 [Contest] The dumbest thing you've done...
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 56 of 56
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 01, 2008 01:35
wow alijay, you ok??
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 01, 2008 03:18

And I bitch about it because I either have to wear something over it when I go out or be prepared to explain.

You could just tell them that you thought it looked cool at the time. They'd just think you have poor taste in tattoos. Of course, you could always play the "I was wasted when it happened" card.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 01, 2008 06:54
Or have it removed or tattoo something cooler over it.
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 01, 2008 08:41
I plan to expand it eventually I just need to figure out the best way to do so. I got a friend who is amazing at design artwork so I been working with her to get a few ideas.

And as for the Absinthe thing I found out they don't sell it in Minnesota. So to I'll have to put that aside for now on my quest to try the many forms of alcohol out there. i found a place finally that sells sake so i'll give that a go. Tho I'm way curious about Absinthe...I'm sure that it would have provided yet another dumb moment to add to the list.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 02, 2008 14:21
My friend had a proper flatwarming.  I say it was a proper flatwarming because my other friend managed to set her carpet, his hand and his foot on fire after trying to mix flaming absinthe and sugar on a spoon into shot glasses of absinthe.  He managed to then kick over the glasses and tried to put it out with his hand. 

I have a bottle of Cannabis flavour absinthe at the moment that my dad got me from Spain, but it's really disgusting.  It actually tastes far worse than regular absinthe but it is 70%.  It's drinkable if you mix it properly with water though.  I've never seen "real" absinthe with wormwood on sale anywhere.

I had a bottle of sake (at least I think it sake) which I bought in Spain.  It had 2 little lizards in the bottle, tasted vile, had skin flakes when you drank it and the lizards ended up on my barbeque one night.  Good times.  Not entirely sure what it was as the label was all in Cantonese as I think it came from Hong Kong.

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 02, 2008 22:30
I would never drink or eat anything from Hong Kong, anything that China rejects must be pretty bad for your health.  Maybe if I knew I was dying within 24 hours I would try something from Hong Kong if I was feeling really adventurous...

I plan to expand it eventually I just need to figure out the best way to do so. I got a friend who is amazing at design artwork so I been working with her to get a few ideas. 

Seriously the best thing is to just get it removed.  Voice of reason right there.  Either do the laser thing or get the skin removed.  Don't make a big fucking ugly tatoo over it, that's retarded.  Don't put a big shitty tatoo over your hand, it will ruin your life, kiss employment goodbye.

<message edited by Agent Ghost on Sep 02, 2008 22:36>
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 02, 2008 22:34
Drank fish-sake.

It looks like motor oil, and tastes only marginally better. A friend bought a bottle in Japan, and brought some back...

...There's a reason it hasn't hit western market...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 02, 2008 22:38
Scorpion, skewered snake and snakes blood shots. All 3 nasty as fuck. I didn't try and of the hundreds of different types of beetles or sealife (i hate seafood), but you can't go to the Beijing Night Market and not try something...
<message edited by Nitro on Sep 02, 2008 22:40>
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 02, 2008 22:53
Snake meat isn't bad by it's lonesome. Did they literally just skewer a snake, scales and all?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 02, 2008 23:10
No, it was skinned and roasted. It wasn't nice.

I bought a donkeys penis... which the Chinese eat... but i hid it under a friends pillow. He didn't see the funny side though. You can buy all kinds of supposedly edible cocks in China. You name it, you can probably buy it.

Urchins, raw squid, grasshoppers, sea horse, starfish, centipedes, silkworms, seal, dog... all sorts of nasty shit.

You can even buy animals heads... to eat...
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 02, 2008 23:43
I really want to go but I'm not sure i could deal with most of that.  We have a recipe for Sheep's Brain Soup from an old Glaswegian recipe book Lorna's gran gave her.  I haven't been brave enough to try it yet - the recipe recommends making the soup and putting the brains in 10 mins before the end so they are fresh. XP
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 03, 2008 00:51
Brain has the taste and consistency of liver...

it's disgusting.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 03, 2008 04:22
Really?  I thought it would taste like soap.  I like liver, is there a particular animal that has a tastier brain?
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 03, 2008 05:38
humpback whales
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 03, 2008 07:36
around easter I went to a sex shop, i had a girlfriend at the time and i thought, i'd bring a dildo to the party.

A friend was with me at the time, so we go in, i select a dildo smelling probably of chemicals (batteries not included).

I proceed to the counter, and then ask for a drug which we've had lots of fun with getting drunk, callled poppers (as fucked up as lighter gas) but at the moment i didnt really consider it was also a love drug for homosexuals.

So im standing there with my male friend, buying a dildo and homo drugs.

The very gay salesperson broadened in a smile and told us to have veeeryyy nice Easter.

Upon leaving the shop, and thinking back on htings, i couldnt help cracking up, as it was so hilarious, more so than stuypid really.

another time:

I did, coke, amphetamin, shrooms and weed with in 24 hours, it was probably stupid but i had fun. Go Go Roskilde Festival.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:[Contest] The dumbest thing you've done... - Sep 03, 2008 07:41
I bet your brain has the consistency of a sponge by now.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 56 of 56

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message