Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Michael Phelps receives COD: WaW early
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 21 of 21
ys

• Total Posts : 532
Re:Michael Phelps receives COD: WaW early - Aug 31, 2008 21:11
alijay034

Considering he has ADHD, he has done well for himself, I just hope he doesn't get Spam naded to often or some freak uses a glitch to move out of the map and kill him, his frustration could turn nasty.

You mean that ADHD influences his swimming or gaming?  If it's the former, I haven't seen many lose focus while swimming yet to the point where they started sinking :P Does ADHD actually affect less "brainy" activities? Just curious.
And the medals, he'll most likely treasure them at first. But might care less later on. We had some guy here who won lots of stuff back in the fifties etc. And when they visited him for an interview now they wanted to see his medals. It turned out that he had to start searching through some boxes on the attic. A few medals were lying in a cupboard too amongst pencils etc.

Eddie_the_Hated

No use smelting them down,they hardly contain any gold at all.
They only to be 6mg or something at most.

Haha! Am I the only one that catches gems like this?

What gem exactly? You mean smelting like the Swedish word smälta or Dutch smelten? ;)

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 21 of 21

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message