Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Affliction Clothing
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 2 of 6, messages 21 to 40 of 112
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 26, 2008 12:41
Maybe he thinks it looks sweet, and doesn't have so many deep-seated psychological insecurities that he incessantly worries about what other people think.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 26, 2008 15:26
Silentbomber

i dont like the whole skulls and cross shit going on

emofag

I don't know what to think of a guy with a shirt that has pictures of winged skeletal demons, do you actually worship satan? If you're just doing it to pose, why?

I agree with both of you.
But not all designs are "love or hate". There are decent tribal designs and abstract art on some. Those are the better designs.

mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 26, 2008 15:49
I see where I made that mistake.  Those shirts are pretty deep though. Just a little scary.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 26, 2008 16:30
[id=tmppasteie1219763910288]I see something that looks cool... i buy it. There's no real thought process and i dont ask myself why i like it, or whether other people will like it. Life's too fucking short for that shit.

I get what you're saying about the jacket Agent, ...but i was thinking about wearing it into work, not into uh... cocktail bars ;)

Anyway, if Affliction is good enough for Jamie Foxx, Bernard Hopkins, Ozzy, Michael Madsen and Jason Mewes... then it's good enough for me.

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 26, 2008 19:17
I was just fucking with you anyways.  Honestly, I don't think anyone should take my advice on fashion.  Fashion is to me as sex is to Paul, I just don't get it...and I don't care. 

I barely even buy clothes because I hate shopping so much.  Most of what I have were gifts from Christmas and Birthdays.  Technically, I guess you can say my mom still dresses me LOL.  Thats sad and funny, mostly sad.  I'd buy more clothes but Christmas is just around the corner... I really hate shopping, especially for clothes.  
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 26, 2008 21:22
Why? I can understand grocery or maintenance shopping, but for shit you actually like? Does going game, or computer component shopping bother you? Assuming you do either of those in-store of course.
mikayd2

Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 26, 2008 22:24
I think that jacket is bad ass. Looks good to me the ladies will love it.
Agent Ghost

Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 26, 2008 23:29
I don't like shopping malls, or any public place that contains more than 10 people at the same time (understatement).  Most of the crap I buy for myself is ordered online.  Videogames is a minor exception but when i walk into an EB games i already know what I want, it takes me five minutes in the store to find it.  Clothes are agonizing, because you don't know what they have and sometimes need to try it on to see if it fits.  Fuck.  Shopping malls are depressing, its worst than watching the news.  It's like as soon as you walk in the store you're reduced to basic hunting gathering instincts like all the other corporate drones.  Thats before I even get into all the degenerates you can meet in a mall.  It's like 50 things that irritate me in one confined space.  Fluorescent lights...I hate shopping.

I'll give you an example of my patience when in a mall.  Believe it or not normally I'm a temple of patience, I'm like buddah.  But when I'm in a mall that all goes out the fucking window. 

Two years ago I walk into a walmart, a friend dragged me there because we needed to pick some stuff up for a party.  Ok we split up and I find a woman mid 40's yelling at a young employee just after checkout.  It turns out she was pissed because they ran out of peanuts that were on sale.  I shit you not.  She was yelling at this 16 year old as if it was her fault, "why would you advertise it if you don't have any blah blah blah."

I look at her as I walk past and mutter under my breath "ignorant much?" just as I was leaving, I was prepared to leave it at that and walk out the store with my cheap goods.

She looks at me and demands:
"what did you say!?"

Already I was in a bad mood from being in a walmart for more than 5 minutes. I turn my head and yell:

"I said you're an ignorant bitch! No one gives a shit about you're fucking peanuts!"

"I have an idea, why don't you look for your goddamn peanuts in one of the other 50 stores in this shithole mall."  Serves you right for shopping for food at walmart you CHEAP C UNT!"

"Leave this girl alone and get the fuck out!"

The look on her face was priceless, she had nothing to say and left in a hurry.

<message edited by Agent Ghost on Aug 26, 2008 23:32>
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 26, 2008 23:50
mikayd2

I think that jacket is bad ass. Looks good to me the ladies will love it.
Yeah, fat emo ladies.

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 27, 2008 03:29
i say its more about the way it looks rather than what it represents.
mikayd2

Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 27, 2008 03:43
Dam Agent you brought down the wrath on that lady.

At least I'm not the only one that hates walmart. Walmart is a total rip off.
mastachefbkw

Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 27, 2008 06:26
I hate walmart, and it doesn't help that the first thing that I see makes me furious. I can't stand Walmart greeters. They're like "Hey welcome to walmart, I get paid to sit on my ass and pretend to give a damn that you're hear, even though I could piss you off and you'd still be forced to come back eventually".
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 27, 2008 06:57
yeah payed like $8/hr, you think they like it? LOL, working at such a shitty place for such a low amount of money is seriously depressing.  I worked at target when I was like 16, first job ever, oh my fucking god, what a fucking shithole.  I made like $150/week, I cannot believe I actually did work for 7 fucking dollars an hour, I would rather sit on my ass.  I make more money sitting on my ass than I do making 7/hr.  NOTHING is better than $7/hr.   I cant believe I worked there, oh my god... it left me psychologically scarred.
mastachefbkw

Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 27, 2008 07:05
The one at my closest Walmart is a mutant. She has nubs for elbows and has legs that are like 2 ft. long. The greeters are also supposed to be there to stop people if they attempt to steal something(like a tv or computer, obviously they're not supposed to stop people from stealing something small), but I mean what is she going to do? Run them over in her power chair? Disability has to pay way more than being a Walmart greeter.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 27, 2008 07:10
Um, I like to think the really old ones are retired and just have those jobs to have something to do, not really for the money.  Those are really charity jobs to make walmart looks like they give equal opportunity to even old people, but the old fucks are not necessary at all, theyre worthless, they are just there as a symbol, but some of those old people are just not right in the head anymore as well.
<message edited by emofag on Aug 27, 2008 07:11>
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 27, 2008 16:47

"I said you're an ignorant bitch! No one gives a shit about you're fucking peanuts!"

"I have an idea, why don't you look for your goddamn peanuts in one ofthe other 50 stores in this shithole mall."  Serves you rightfor shopping for food at walmart you CHEAP C UNT!"

"Leave this girl alone and get the fuck out!"

Come to my restaurant.

Every day.

Please?

I hate WalMart

It's not just WalMart. It's retail and service-industry hell. You just have to make the best of it.

One of my coworkers was cleaning a man's table she presumed was gone, as the ticket we use to reserve tables while patrons are dining was clearly gone, and so she also throws out his newspaper. He comes back, and starts throwing a hissy because he doesn't have his newspaper, starts literally cursing this woman out, because she tossed his dailies.

He winds up going to the manager, who tried to diffuse the situation as quickly as possible, by placating the man with a dollar to go get a new newspaper. When he returns with the paper, and leaves for the buffet again, a friend of mine working with me starts to rifle around in his backpack, and pulls out a copy of the Beijing Times, and gives me a glance. I grab it, swap it out, and the man comes back to see all of his news now in Mandarin.

Things like that make working entry-level work survivable for me.
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Aug 27, 2008 16:52>
Agent Ghost

Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 28, 2008 04:41

It's not just WalMart. It's retail and service-industry hell.

You don't have to tell me.  My first job was working in a retail giant.  It's largely why I hate shopping, and why I sympathized with the girl at Walmart.  The place I was at was extremely understaffed.  I worked like a dog for next to nothing.  Watching the video that gingirou showed really illustrates how hard retail employees are hit with the economic system.  Not that I have sympathy for anyone staying there longer than they have to. 

There were times when I was the only male employee working in the whole store, they sell furniture, 300 pound barbecues...all kinds of shit.  I was in the stock room as a receiver.  You ever wonder what they have in the trailers of an 18 wheeler?  I know because I unloaded one of those fuckers everyday.  5 to 10 tones (not even exaggerating) of merchandise that I had to sort everyday.  I had to find a place in the stock room for all that junk.  It's like trying to fit a 20 inch dildo in a petite Asian girl, it's tight.  So much bullshit on top of the work.  You have no idea LOL.

I didn't deal with the service desk or any of that bullshit, but I remember there was an old lady who wanted to return used underwear.  It had shit stains and everything.  I happened to be there at that time and I look at her and thought are you fucking crazy you can't return underwear.  She didn't have a receipt and we didn't even carry that brand.  The best part is when she asked to see the manager.  That's just one example.  I have dozens of stories like that, and I was locked up in the dungeon most of the time working there. 
<message edited by Agent Ghost on Aug 28, 2008 04:50>
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 28, 2008 09:06
ok let not get started on stupid customers.  I work at Mcdonalds, we get all the and fucking poor ass bitches.  On top of it I don't get to work in the back and not deal with the assholes no they reserve those spots for the damn mexicans who cant speak enough english to take someone's order, so I get stuck dealing with th assholes,  there was a guy who came in the other day who ordered a sandwich, he gets the sandwich and stands there for i swear 6 minutes not saying a word just standing there, finally after everyone is gone one of the guys working up front goes to him and asks if he is missing something, he claims he is missing a fry, well we take a look at his reciept and he didnt order a fry, so we tell him and he goes off, he's like dont yell at me yell at him(pointing at the kid working front counter) he should have rung it up it is not my fault, at this point the we try to calm him down and ask if he wants to order a fry and then we'll get it to him in a sec, so we walk away and as hes paying for the fry he tells the cashier that he shouldnt have to deal with this shit, and so my friend turns around and he's like excuse me, and the guy dont you start cursing at me i dont deserve this and then demands to see the manager, and heres the kicker once the manager comes up he tells her that we were cursing at him and being very rude and wouldnt give him his fries.  Sorry for the rant but i fucking hate assholes.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 28, 2008 16:34

ok let not get started on stupid customers.  I work at Mcdonalds, weget all the and fucking poor ass bitches.  On top of it I don't get towork in the back and not deal with the assholes no they reserve thosespots for the damn mexicans who cant speak enough english to takesomeone's order, so I get stuck dealing with th assholes,  there was aguy who came in the other day who ordered a sandwich, he gets thesandwich and stands there for i swear 6 minutes not saying a word juststanding there, finally after everyone is gone one of the guys workingup front goes to him and asks if he is missing something, he claims heis missing a fry, well we take a look at his reciept and he didnt ordera fry, so we tell him and he goes off, he's like dont yell at me yellat him(pointing at the kid working front counter) he should have rungit up it is not my fault, at this point the we try to calm him down andask if he wants to order a fry and then we'll get it to him in a sec,so we walk away and as hes paying for the fry he tells the cashier thathe shouldnt have to deal with this shit, and so my friend turns aroundand he's like excuse me, and the guy dont you start cursing at me idont deserve this and then demands to see the manager, and heres thekicker once the manager comes up he tells her that we were cursing athim and being very rude and wouldnt give him his fries.  Sorry for therant but i fucking hate assholes.

.....periods?
mastachefbkw

Re:Affliction Clothing - Aug 28, 2008 17:57
seriously.
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 2 of 6, messages 21 to 40 of 112

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages