Crysis Warhead vs Far Cry 2

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
Crysis Warhead vs Far Cry 2 - Aug 16, 2008 13:05
...or at least a battle of the trailers...

Crysis Warhead

Far Cry 2

...both look amazing, but i can't see my love affair with Crysis being drastically affected by Far Cry 2.

GrayFox
  • Total Posts : 356
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Crysis Warhead vs Far Cry 2 - Aug 16, 2008 15:46
I dont think theres a reason for comparing between those two. They are different games and if you want to comprare the graphics i dont think thats simple too. Speaking from only the quality of the graphics i think Crysis is better but then again there are more things going on screen in Far Cry. Ill just settle for saying that they both look dazziling and leave it at that.

By the way, why are they using an arabic song as a theme when its in Africa? The song sucked lol (lyrics and singer) and it seems that guy only knows 2 arabic words lol.

Virtua fighter 5
  • Total Posts : 1327
  • Reward points : 4650
Re:Crysis Warhead vs Far Cry 2 - Aug 16, 2008 16:16
Initially I still gave it to Crysis but after seeing that FC2 trailer ,that indeed graphically looks more impressive IMO.
Currently playing:
Korg DS 10 (ds) /  Metal Slug 7 (ds)
Rhythm Heaven (ds) /  Fire Emblem (ds)
Super Stardust HD (psn) /  Virtua Fighter 5 (360)
FSX (P

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
Re:Crysis Warhead vs Far Cry 2 - Aug 16, 2008 16:24
I'm not sure about that. I think the weapon, hand and character modelling in general all look sub-par when directly compared to Crysis. The environments looks killer though.

I'm not actually interested in comparing the two though. I just didn't want to post two threads. Both games look great... especially Warhead - which i'm hoping is one of several expansions ahead of a sequel proper.

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
Re:Crysis Warhead vs Far Cry 2 - Aug 16, 2008 17:06
I probably won't even bother with FC2.  I've played so many FPS games in the past few years, if it's not the cream of the crop you're wasting my time.  Warhead is a must own though, obviously.
"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments

Abasoufiane
  • Total Posts : 2127
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Crysis Warhead vs Far Cry 2 - Aug 16, 2008 20:05

By the way, why are they using an arabic song as a theme when its in Africa? The song sucked lol (lyrics and singer) and it seems that guy only knows 2 arabic words lol

this is an african song, the singer is an arab rachid taha who is from algeria (africa), but it's not an african song as you meant, it's an arabic song(berely) , hybrid with rai and metal. yeah it doesn't really match the trailer, should have been a real african song by blacks. it could have been awesome, i hope they would put some in the game. they better do it.

the game looks great, on the tech side it's on par with crysis though it's too brown, damn those filters , will it be out in sept ?

Listen to the wise