Most badass badass.

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 06:01
http://www.bizarremag.com/weird_world/body_world/7173/zombie-boy.aspx

This fucker tattooes himself to look like a zombie.  HOLY SHIT!

"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 07:53
He sure seems like a nice, employable fella.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 09:32
He's going to regret it once they start to fade and stretch.

mikayd2
  • Total Posts : 1129
  • Reward points : 13085
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 15:45
Post a pic I cant view that page at work.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 17:14
Somebody clearly has no interest in female companionship.

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 20:08
I wonder how a court case would hold up if he were shot in broad daylight.

Nitro
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 21:00
Eddie_the_Hated

Somebody clearly has no interest in female companionship.

Nah, ...this guy will get loads of pussy. Freaky, tattoo'd, pierced and unwashed goth pussy... ;)

Agent Ghost
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 21:37

This guy gets more pussy than Chuck Norris.

The interview was interesting too.  This mother fucker is hardcore.

"Do you worry about how you’re going to look when you’re older?
No, fuck it. Everybody ages – me too. Are you worried about what you’re going to look like when you’re 60? It’s just life – tattoos turn green. I joke that once the body suit’s done they’ll be so faded I’ll have to start again at the beginning."

"So what other body modifications are you planning?
I still want to get my brain shaded in. I want to get it all nice and grey like hamburger meat. And then I want to get Frankenstein bolts sticking out of my head around the rim of where my scalp’s ‘cut off’.

And I’ve thought about getting my eyes blacked in. I’m thinking that in five years from now, if no one’s gone blind from it by then I’ll go and get my eyes tattooed black, so there’d just be big holes in my face.

As for tattoos, I’ve still got to get under my arms done, then I’ve got to finish the intestines and get a contour added to the demon on my chest. I’m going to get bones sticking out of my knees, my toes done in skeleton print, and have patches of muscle scattered around – with worms coming out of the wounds."

"Have you ever thought about having the tip of your nose removed?
Yes, and I’ve seen it before on TV. This guy had a flesh-eating disease and he was able to get his nose cut off because they gave him a prosthetic replacement. I was so jealous. I wanted it so bad. If I get my eyes blacked in I’ll get my nose removed.

Would you have your ears removed?

Maybe just the one. I was thinking of having worms coming out of one ear and a spider’s web in the other. But I’m an extremist, so if I met someone who could remove my ear and get the right result, then that’d be cool as hell. If I saw someone walking around like that I’d shit myself."

<message edited by Agent Ghost on Aug 08, 2008 21:44>
"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments

Nitro
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 21:45
I bet it hurts to have your lips tattoo'd...

I also wonder how much it cost him and how long it took. It looks incredible.

I'd love for this fucker to get hit by a truck, get knocked into a coma and wake up with permanent amnesia, not knowing who he is or why he has this all-over-body tattoo ;P

Agent Ghost
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 21:55
I bet it has cost him in the tens of thousands, unless he had it done by a friend.  The lips as you said, eye lids and top of the toes would be a bitch.  How does one go about tattooing eyelids?  Do they have something to put under to hold the eyelid away from the eye.  This is something human beings are not meant to think about. 

Nitro
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 22:08
I didn't even think about that, ...but because they're solid black like that they wouldn't have been done in one sitting. He'll have had to have had them done at least twice.

I like his reasoning though... "I decided I wanted to be a fucking zombie"

I just read the article. I didn't have time earlier. He seems pretty cool. It'll be interesting when he's completely finished.

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 22:08
So far, more than 24 hours of tattoos – costing over £4,075 Canadian
it's like the first sentence in the article.. guys come on
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

Agent Ghost
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 22:18
Wow reading comprehension.  I guess it depends where you go.  The work he has done looks really good.  He could have paid more for it. 

We use $.  I don't know it if Bizzare is based in Britain.  If so was the amount 4,075 pounds or Canadian Dollars?  Majik do you have the $ sign on your keyboard?  We have it as the SHIFT+4.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 22:26

....this guy will get loads of pussy. Freaky, tattoo'd, pierced and unwashed goth pussy... ;)

?

Edit: I just read the article, and he seems like a surprisingly cool, intelligent and level-headed dude. It'd be interesting to talk to him in five years to see what he thinks then, or ten even.
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Aug 08, 2008 22:27>

Nitro
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 22:35
Agent Ghost

Wow reading comprehension.  I guess it depends where you go.  The work he has done looks really good.  He could have paid more for it. 

We use $.  I don't know it if Bizzare is based in Britain.  If so was the amount 4,075 pounds or Canadian Dollars?  Majik do you have the $ sign on your keyboard?  We have it as the SHIFT+4.

Yeah we have both £ and $. Like you we have it as SHIFT+4.

We don't have the Euro sign though... for some strange reason.

If they meant 4075 pounds sterling then that'd be 8,357.18 CAD. Whichever way, 4K is a lot of money to spend on tattoo's, and he's still only half done...

emofag
  • Total Posts : 1508
  • Reward points : 20330
Re:Most badass badass. - Aug 08, 2008 23:57
Once you get that much tattoos you cant ever go back to being a normal person, so they obsess about the tattoos because it allows them to be someone.