Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bethesda prefers Microsoft Xbox...sorry Sony PS3
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Bethesda prefers Microsoft Xbox...sorry Sony PS3 - Aug 08, 2008 23:18
emofag

immortal stfu, you're a dolt.  Even your name is fucking stupid, IM GONNA PUT IMMORTAL IN MY NAME IM SO FUCKING CLEVER.  Get the fuck out of here.

I might put fag in my name so Im so fucking gay.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Bethesda prefers Microsoft Xbox...sorry Sony PS3 - Aug 08, 2008 23:31
How predictable.

Proved my point.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
Re:Bethesda prefers Microsoft Xbox...sorry Sony PS3 - Aug 09, 2008 17:02
Eddie_the_Hated

Theymight, but it doesn't seem like a trend to me. It's not like otherdevelopers are waiting with baited breath to hear which techniquesBethesda is using in their next title.

I think that maybe not now. However, in the near future a lot of developers will.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Bethesda prefers Microsoft Xbox...sorry Sony PS3 - Aug 09, 2008 20:39
I put Eddie_the_Hated in my name because I'm fucking awesome, and that's the name I use online.

I think that maybe not now. However, in the near future a lot of developers will.

I'm missing your logic. Why? Fallout 3 will be big, but no bigger than anything Epic, Infinity Ward, Bungie or Nintendo have done, all of which are trendsetters.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Bethesda prefers Microsoft Xbox...sorry Sony PS3 - Aug 09, 2008 20:56
immortaldanmx

emofag

immortal stfu, you're a dolt.  Even your name is fucking stupid, IM GONNA PUT IMMORTAL IN MY NAME IM SO FUCKING CLEVER.  Get the fuck out of here.

I might put fag in my name so Im so fucking gay.

He created emofag after emotep joined and started being a ****.

He would likely have continued posting as Evilman if Adam hadn't "banned" him "temporarily". I don't think Adam ever unlocked his account, so he's been posting from his joke emofag account.

immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Bethesda prefers Microsoft Xbox...sorry Sony PS3 - Aug 09, 2008 21:02
Joke or not, he's still homo.

And Shadowwolf, my whole point had nothing to do with your grammar. Sorry about that. The point I was mad about was "console gamers should be happy they are getting a game well deserving".

I shouldnt be thankful for any game. Developers should be making great games and then be thankful to the players for buying it.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
Re:Bethesda prefers Microsoft Xbox...sorry Sony PS3 - Aug 09, 2008 23:13

I'm missing your logic. Why? Fallout 3 will be big, but no biggerthan anything Epic, Infinity Ward, Bungie or Nintendo have done, all ofwhich are trendsetters.

Well, take for example the PS3 it is a Computer with a cell processor, GPU, sound, memory, I/O devices, blue tooth, internet, WiFi and media (music, photos)... etc. (Which we all know). However, like Bethesda Studios, i am sure that game developers will take the idea that it is easier to develop a game using these consoles and in the future more games (not necessarily BIG titles) will be developed this way.

Thats what i think. Not now, but maybe in time it might happen. I would say far from now with the development of the Xbox 619, PS4 and Wiii. It wouldn't change gaming entirely because by then the world will be at war for oil, water and booze.
<message edited by the_shadowwolf on Aug 09, 2008 23:15>
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread