Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dead Rising: Chop 'Till You Drop
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Dead Rising: Chop 'Till You Drop - Aug 05, 2008 03:48
The brain is fascinating, no doubt about it. I figured they'd regenerate the same way other tissue does, but I know next to nothing about neurology, so I had nothing really to back that up with.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
Re:Dead Rising: Chop 'Till You Drop - Aug 05, 2008 06:24
I've heard here and there that all of your body's cells are replaced in about seven years.  Probably not at the same rate for all organs... outer layers of skin might come and go the quickest.  But essentially you're a completely new set of cells after seven years or so.
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
Re:Dead Rising: Chop 'Till You Drop - Aug 19, 2008 17:56
A bit of gameplay from this title

Gameplay footage

I'm not graphics whore...but that is simply ugly and another example of cashing in with a quick port and not really bothering on making it good.

The looks of it are aweful, I found the animations to be rather...akward don't know how it was in the original but I don't think they're good.

Also seemed the aiming with guns ain't all that great either from that vid. The only good thing I saw in that vid was mowing down zombies with a big umbrella.

Yeah sure we get it the Wii ain't as powerful as the 360 but this just plain aweful. The video quality might not be all that great but you can tell the game itself just looks bad.

So all in all in my eyes this is just another quick cash in and developers being lazy a bit of a shame really.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
Re:Dead Rising: Chop 'Till You Drop - Aug 19, 2008 18:40
Basically, if you have access to a 360 you shouldn't touch the Wii version.  If you don't have a 360 you'd still probably be wasting your money.

As far as I'm concerned the 360 version is a must.  Even if you just rent it, it's just a lot of fun, and very different experience than most games.  When you're in the parking structure (or as they say in Urop, the "car park") and all those zombies are surrounding you; yeah, that's what video-gaming is all about!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Dead Rising: Chop 'Till You Drop - Aug 20, 2008 02:59

it's just a lot of fun, and verty different experience than most games.

Lawnmower.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread