Max Payne (Movie)

the_shadowwolf
  • Total Posts : 675
  • Reward points : 17635
Max Payne (Movie) - Jul 31, 2008 00:18
Here is the trailer

Mark Wahberg is Max Payne

According to www.slashfilm.com
Mark Wahberg, Mila Kunis, Ludacris, and Director John Moore (TheOmen, Behind Enemy Lines) were in attendance to premiere Max Paynefootage at the Fox panel at Comic Con.
During the Panel, John Moore kept repeating how important it was forhim to stay as subjective to Max Payne’s character as possible. Hebelieved once you take away the controller from the player, you bettermake it as personal to the audience as you can. Moore’s reasoning isthat when you play the game the whole reason to play it is to feel likeyou’re a part of the story.
Max Payne was awesome one of the best 3rd person action games i played in a long time. Even though Mark Wahberg is a very good actor, i think they could have got an actor that closely resembles Max Payne. Another critique about the film is it got a PG-13 rating. This should be a very dark and psychotic film, with a lot of violence, blood and swearing but i will still look at it when it comes out. Because the trailer looks good.
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
Re:Max Payne (Movie) - Jul 31, 2008 03:20
Yes... and muffins.
"I'll wager sixty finest English pence that you defeat Big Sister in the end by shagging her to death."

Kikizo.com - Excellence in Journalism

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
Re:Max Payne (Movie) - Aug 04, 2008 00:38
Looks fucking awful...