Wolverine (comic con 08 trailer) features Deadpool, Gambit, Sabretooth, Striker

Johnny Jiron
  • Total Posts : 434
  • Reward points : 5360
Wolverine (comic con 08 trailer) features Deadpool, Gambit, Sabretooth, Striker - Jul 28, 2008 19:50

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
Re:Wolverine (comic con 08 trailer) features Deadpool, Gambit, Sabretooth, Striker - Jul 29, 2008 00:33
Hell yeah!
"I'll wager sixty finest English pence that you defeat Big Sister in the end by shagging her to death."

Kikizo.com - Excellence in Journalism

the_shadowwolf
  • Total Posts : 675
  • Reward points : 17635
Re:Wolverine (comic con 08 trailer) features Deadpool, Gambit, Sabretooth, Striker - Jul 29, 2008 00:39
Saw the trailer.
Geez, won't they just quit milking the  X men franchise. XMen Origins Wolverine has a good bit of characters the assassins (gambit, deadpool...) but still i'm not a fan of any of the XMen movies and i will pass on this as well. Wouldn't care to see Magneto either unless it's a younger version of him.
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
Re:Wolverine (comic con 08 trailer) features Deadpool, Gambit, Sabretooth, Striker - Jul 29, 2008 04:15
Looks sick. I'm a little annoyed they have Deadpool wearing a tanktop though, that's the gayest shit I've ever seen. 
"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments