Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 E3 2008
Change Page: < 12345678 | Showing page 8 of 8, messages 141 to 148 of 148
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re: RE: E3 2008 - Jul 23, 2008 01:08
I love your signature.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
Re: RE: E3 2008 - Jul 23, 2008 01:59
Are there many more casual gamers for Nintendo to lure?  Flying out of Florida this morning I noticed Wii consoles for sale at an airport kiosk next to the usual coffee and newsstand fare.  Never seen consoles for sale in an airport before.  I don't see their sales slowing down any time soon.

On a different note:  Disappointing absences at E3.  And let's try not to mention that game, which is always disappointingly absent; the mention of which brings despondent posters who usually aren't around out of the woodwork.

A few for me:

Brutal Legend
Aliens: Colonial Marines
anything resembling Rallisport
Yakuza 3
Beyond Good and Evil 2

<message edited by Zoy on Jul 23, 2008 02:03>
Eddie_the_Hated

Re: RE: E3 2008 - Jul 23, 2008 15:15
Which are you talking about, Duke Forever? I couldn't care less about that title at the moment.

I was missing Alan Wake personally.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
Re: RE: E3 2008 - Jul 23, 2008 19:03
Oh yeah, Alan Wake.  And Huxley, maybe I missed it but I heard no mention of it.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:E3 2008 - Jul 23, 2008 23:03
Too bad we can't keep our sigs, even if we were limited to 60 characters so no one makes shopping lists...
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:E3 2008 - Jul 23, 2008 23:41
"Nintendo are aiming to make Zelda the forefront of gameplay mechanics."
This isnt 96 anymore. Zelda hasnt been the "forefront of gameplay mechanics" since the 64. Youve been buying the same game for 12 years now.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
Re:E3 2008 - Jul 24, 2008 00:57
immortaldanmx

This isnt 96 anymore. Zelda hasnt been the "forefront of gameplay mechanics" since the 64. Youve been buying the same game for 12 years now.

random answer which has nothing to do with the point i made.  
 If you did want to answer it directly and mention the classic OOT you could of said along the lines of:

"yes with Nintendos introduction of the analogue control scheme and great mechanics, they created a new Benchmark in 3d gaming which has been set in stone for most other games alike since, now the same team are working with a fully realized X,Y,Z-multi axis gyroscope (3d space) controls from ground up , im expecting another big step"

So are we :P

Eddie_the_Hated

Re:E3 2008 - Jul 24, 2008 03:58

yes with Nintendos introduction of the analogue control scheme and great mechanics, they created a new Benchmark in 3d gaming

What do you mean, great mechanics? You could move your character right? The PC had that for years, but no credit goes to home computer developers for massively innovative 3D mouse control.

now the same team are working with a fully realized X,Y,Z-multi axis gyroscope (3d space) controls from ground up , im expecting another big step"

X,Y,Z-multi axis gyroscope 3D controls...

You're not selling the thing to me, you don't need to verbally pad the features. You're saying that Nintendo is going to make a huge step forward because of the motion plus?

I hate to break it to ya' dude... Everything you just described has been present in the Wiimote since day one.

When you make these sorts of fawning diatribes hailing every decision Nintendo corporate makes as a brilliant step forward in technological innovation, you lose credibility, and come across as naive, and heavily slanted.

If I didn't know you're a decently built twenty/thirty something who is more-likely-than-not relatively well off... I'd assume you were a kid.
Change Page: < 12345678 | Showing page 8 of 8, messages 141 to 148 of 148

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message