Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 MGS4 this Thursday?
Change Page: < 123456 | Showing page 6 of 6, messages 101 to 119 of 119
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 16, 2008 10:36
who else tired to switch controller ports on the mantis fight? the codec conv is priceless ha ha

I dunno what the Sorrow doll does, I got it was getting frustrated because it wasnt working and I was waving my arms all over the place..

SPOLIERS

ok related to the story, I thought Halo 3 was lame the way master cheif dosent die at the end, but wtf mgs4 too?, I know snake only has a few years left anyway but still, and the Big Boss convo should have been placed just before snake ' shot' himself.. if he didnt shoot himself then what was the gunshot noise coming from?, Big Boss?.

Anyway, I was like wtf what happened to Raiden? I was expecting an answer but I got nothing unless I missed something. And the Liquid thing, so Liquid wasnt really controlling Ocolet, it was all a act? and the real Liquid did die on shadow mosses. The grave Snake was about to shoot himself in front of was Big Boss? it was beside the boss but I didnt cop on yet to who it is.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 17, 2008 00:27
I' m currently on the last act. This game has blown me away. I' ll be writing up a review once I' m done in the next day or two.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 17, 2008 00:55

I' m currently on the last act. This game has blown me away. I' ll be writing up a review once I' m done in the next day or two.

Sounds great I will look forward to reading your review.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 17, 2008 05:40

I agree with Nitro, act 3 had the worst gameplay.. the whole sneaking thing in the city with that crazy bloom effect was too long and boring... but lol did you guys spot that robot thing in the trenchcoat following you?? lol.

Actually, Act 3 wasn' t so bad until I lost the guy I was tailing. After running around aimlessly for a while I decided to just take out all of the soldiers and helicopters so that there weren' t too many obstacles in my way. And then when I found another dude to follow, I kept accidentally killing the poor fella until a lightbulk clicked in my head and I realized that I should wait and see what he does before slitting his throat. Plus, the way Otacon kept wetting his pants everytime I killed the dudes that appeared from that same area helped me realized that I was the fool all along.

And yes, I did spot that funky trenchcoat-wearing robot spy tailing me
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 17, 2008 06:17
You guys must suck ass if you got spotted in act 3.

How do you expect to get the stealth camo or the Altair costume if you run around shooting shit?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 17, 2008 08:32

You guys must suck ass if you got spotted in act 3.

How do you expect to get the stealth camo or the Altair costume if you run around shooting shit?

lol, I don' t think I ever got spotted, I simply just put all of the guards to sleep with the tranquilizer gun, and then while they were napping I ran up to their sleeping bodies and put a bullet in their heads :D .

I was actually doing ok in the beginning and was sparing their lives when I was successfully tailing that dude, but after I lost him and then became kind of bored with the level that' s when I went on a killing spree :D.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 17, 2008 23:19
I finished the game last night. I' ll have a review written up at some point today.
Nitro

RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 17, 2008 23:49
I have the Altair costume!
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 18, 2008 00:29
Does it have an effect?
Nitro

RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 18, 2008 00:40

ORIGINAL: Kelvinellenton

Does it have an effect?

No.
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 18, 2008 00:46
Okay... Does it at least look cool?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 24, 2008 20:37
Great game, probably the best game this Generation, superb, how am i supposed to finish NG when this was so excellent
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 25, 2008 03:11
I think I may be getting a PS3 again. Real soon. Mostly for this game. Just gotta check the budget. Got a one week paid vacation coming up soon.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 25, 2008 06:20
im trying to run through without any alerts but its annoying to have to quit the game and restart again if you get one. any way around this?
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 25, 2008 06:25

im trying to run through without any alerts but its annoying to have to quit the game and restart again if you get one. any way around this?

Other than being really careful in order to avoid it? No, not really. I just finished Act 3 yesterday on Solid Normal without any alerts, kills, healing items and deaths. I am going for both, the bandana and stealth. I have 30 knife stuns and 48 CQC holds, so I am pretty much close to obtaining Altair' s costume as well. I was gonna go for the Fox emblem I think it is, but decided I wanted to see the story one more time. After this run, my serious unlocking round comes, but on this go I will have the Bandana, Stealth, Altair' s costume and Solar Gun. I just got the Drebin' s mask too.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 25, 2008 07:02
Lol, i suck at being stealthy. I can barely manage getting 10 feet without an alert, patience isnt my strong side.
Chimura

RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 25, 2008 07:04

Lol, i suck at being stealthy. I can barely manage getting 10 feet without an alert, patience isnt my strong side.

My little bro is like that. He can be really stealthy, he is just very trigger happy and has a penchant for leaving trails of bodies behind him
Chimura

RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 25, 2008 07:40
Call Otacon when you enter the nuclear storage building in Shadow Moses for one of the best conversations ever! " You' re the shit Snake!"
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: MGS4 this Thursday? - Jun 26, 2008 01:08

My little bro is like that. He can be really stealthy, he is just very trigger happy and has a penchant for leaving trails of bodies behind him

Sounds like my self.
Change Page: < 123456 | Showing page 6 of 6, messages 101 to 119 of 119

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread