Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Fracture trailer and Behind the scenes + new screens
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
New Fracture trailer and Behind the scenes + new screens - May 31, 2008 17:52
There' s also a world exclusive Fracture trailer and a new Behind the Scenes

They both contain gameplay

Fracture trailer

Fracture Behind the Scenes

EDIT:

Found 8 new screens

I stole the screenshots from here
< Message edited by Kelvinellenton -- 31 May 08 10:22:42 >
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: New Fracture trailer and Behind the scenes + new screens - May 31, 2008 21:43
Apart from the main character being yet another " bad ass" baldy space marine with neon lights on his armour, and the story about the survival of mankind with only one man to save us...it actually looks quite nice!

The ground deformation during explosions doesn' t look as good I I' d hoped though.

I dunno, what was the big excitement over this game again? Being able to make the ground go up and down? " The whole reason to buy the game?" (as the dev in the behind scenes trailer says!) We' ve been able to do that since Populus.

The devs themselves sound a bit fractured, I hate it when they have to compromise the narrative just for the game to be easy or fun. What that general means is cutting out decent ideas because they dont think the general public will get it, or that they would prefer to blow stuff up instead. Like at 4:40 when the guy is saying, " How bout we dont do that and we do this, because its more ' fun' " . Arg.

The more I watch the dev commentary, the more I think I will hate this game.
< Message edited by choupolo -- 31 May 08 14:04:00 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: New Fracture trailer and Behind the scenes + new screens - Jun 03, 2008 00:38
It looks worse then Too Human.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: New Fracture trailer and Behind the scenes + new screens - Jun 03, 2008 02:48

ORIGINAL: Nitro

WHAT ? Did you just say that this game is worse than Too Human ? I see you are starting to appreciate too human a little ..
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: New Fracture trailer and Behind the scenes + new screens - Jun 03, 2008 03:38

ORIGINAL: 2pac

ORIGINAL: Nitro

WHAT ? Did you just say that this game is worse than Too Human ? I see you are starting to appreciate too human a little ..

It' ll probably play better though

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message