Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Toshiba not giving up the fight against Blu-Ray just yet...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Toshiba not giving up the fight against Blu-Ray just yet... - Jun 05, 2008 03:37

ORIGINAL: emofag
Get a job.

lol How many times have you said that already to people here? Or the " you' re too poor" thing.

Yes because I only watch cable TV. Again, you are a moron, and too poor to afford cable. Get a job, and work on losing your virginity while you' re at it, geek.

Is cable something exclusive?

Anyway, about compressed sound. It' s kind of interesting that all those people NEED very high quality digital sound (thus a disc with a large capacity). While they' re very often the sames ones who can barely hear that a 128 kbps mp3-file has compression artifacts.
< Message edited by ys -- 4 Jun 08 19:40:29 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Toshiba not giving up the fight against Blu-Ray just yet... - Jun 05, 2008 03:49
Once you hear 24 bit stereo at 192 kHz or 5.1 at 96kHz regular CD' s sound bland. I wish they would release music for download at that quality.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Toshiba not giving up the fight against Blu-Ray just yet... - Jun 05, 2008 10:48

ORIGINAL: ys

lol How many times have you said that already to people here? Or the " you' re too poor" thing.

Until they got jobs. You really need to re-work your priorities if you' re bitching about free HD channels on a $35/month cable subscription. Less time on forums, more time finding a job, bums.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Toshiba not giving up the fight against Blu-Ray just yet... - Jun 05, 2008 19:05

ORIGINAL: ys

Yes because I only watch cable TV. Again, you are a moron, and too poor to afford cable. Get a job, and work on losing your virginity while you' re at it, geek.

Is cable something exclusive?

*WHOOSH*

P.S. You are a moron.

;)

emofag 2 - ys 0
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages