Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What..... do you do!
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 96 of 96
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 17, 2008 17:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayOr5wd219Q

First time I heard this I was in a strip club in PI. Stupid f*cking song wouldn' t stay out of my head.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 18, 2008 00:31

First time I heard this I was in a strip club in PI. Stupid f*cking song wouldn' t stay out of my head.

Who plays that sh!t in a strip club.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 18, 2008 11:05

ORIGINAL: nekkid_monkey

WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. THAT. SHIT???

EDIT: and in a strip club???
< Message edited by nitro -- 18 Jun 08 3:06:24 >
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 18, 2008 17:13
Yup, in a strip club. They' ll use any song that gets all the girls to dance together.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 18, 2008 18:22
The 2 girls in the video weren' t stripping as well were they...god I hope not...It couldn' t have been a Spearmint Rhino then!!!!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 19, 2008 09:19

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

I start work on Friday, and I' m looking to pocket close to $100 cash daily.

Ouch

It' s not as bad as it sounds. I have virtually no regular expenses, still living at home. I don' t have to worry about paying rent ' till I' m 18. As a dependent, I don' t have a house payment or utilities to worry about, and apparently you make double that on holidays, and the 4th is right around the corner.

It could be better, but it could also be a lot worse.
Nitro

RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 19, 2008 17:13
You won' t be paying rent? Heh, ...i guess that' s not so bad then.

When i went to college at 16 and started working part-time, my parents said i would have to pay rent. I figured out that i could rent a place with 2 of my friends, have my own space and still pay less than i would have done at home.

Eddie_the_Hated

RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 19, 2008 20:50
My folks would ask for rent, but I' m not going to bother. I' m already itching to get the hell out of my one-horse town, gain a bit of independence, but legally emancipating yourself is a hell of a lot of hassle in this country, and something tells me that my mum wouldn' t let me off the chain for anything less than something legally binding.

I take it you were relatively bright in high-school then? Got into college early?

Nitro

RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 19, 2008 20:57
No, ...we finish highschool at 16, go to college until we' re 18 and then go to university for 3-4 years.

You don' t have to be in college when you' re not in lessons though, ...you' re free to do whatever. I spent most of my free time either working or in the pub ;)

I went to a reputable Catholic college that required really good grades to get in, so yeah i was certainly brighter than most of my peers, ...but then i' ve been a member of Mensa since i was 10 years old and rank in the top 2% of the population.

I think my private education did me a world of good.
< Message edited by nitro -- 19 Jun 08 12:59:21 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 19, 2008 21:01
Huh... so in the UK, is college similar to our last two years of high-school, or is it closer to uni, where you pick and choose courses?
Nitro

RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 19, 2008 21:07
It' s like university. You choose whatever courses you want.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 19, 2008 21:18
Sounds cool. My senior year in high-school is going to be closer to that than most.

I fit what my counselors and professors like to call the " highly-intelligent but lazy" stereotype. Most of the work is ignorant child shit that I shouldn' t be bothering with at this point in my life, so I wind up blowing things off more than I should.

The highly-intelligent component has helped me far more than the lazy component has hurt me though. Thankfully, I sit exams very well (Term average for my finals, save math is 96%), and have developed enough communication skills to prove to my teachers that I' m not a complete fuckwit, so I' ve been offered sattelite college courses, and along with those, independent study credits. They give you credit to sit there and do whatever it is you need to do that day, whether that be homework, papers, music, Kikizo, what-have-you.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 19, 2008 23:49
I havent really tired to learn in a long time, I am in college and all I do is get notes and not listen in lectures, and then cram for 12 hours before the exam and pass [most of them... expect the ones with really bad notes]. Its passes me but damn im not going to make a great electronic engineer lol.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 23, 2008 12:46
This old guy wrote me a letter with smily-faces on a napkin and put a dollar inside for my tip... I swear... I' ll post it the next time I' m near a camera. I' m keeping it.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 24, 2008 01:41

This old guy wrote me a letter with smily-faces on a napkin and put a dollar inside for my tip... I swear... I' ll post it the next time I' m near a camera. I' m keeping it.
nice.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: What..... do you do! - Jun 24, 2008 10:16

Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 96 of 96

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message