Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 16% of US science teachers are creationists
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 51
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 06:58

My English classes were literally writing papers about how conservatives were horrible people.

Well they are.

Look around your classroom, half of the people attending your school probably wouldn' t be there if it wasn' t for laws passed by liberals. You don' t bite the hand that feeds you.

And look around some more, half of them are in their early 20' s and probably have friends/family participating in a retarded war.

Plus it' s a great time to hate conservatives considering this particular conservative government has been a catastrophe.

My last year of college I had a presentation/speech about how evil conservatives and organizes religion are, the crowd went nuts with applause by the time I was done, and it was the easiest thing I have ever done, it is WAY to easy to dig up dirt on them.
< Message edited by emofag -- 22 May 08 23:03:06 >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 07:26

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

If that were the case then you wouldn' t want a scientist teaching science because of a bias.

you cant be bias science.

Sure you can. Not science as a whole, but ideas in science. There are plenty of things scientists debate about because a lot of theories and such simply can' t be proven. Don' t take that as me saying religion is right, I' m just saying things like what caused the big bang, what actually sparked life, did dinosaurs become birds, even things like how the moon came to be are debated constantly in the scientific community from a scientific standpoint... there is plenty of bias in science. Since no human was around to witness those things people will make up their own minds hence a bias.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 07:27
Fossil.
Rampage99

RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 07:28

ORIGINAL: emofag

My English classes were literally writing papers about how conservatives were horrible people.

Well they are.

Look around your classroom, half of the people attending your school probably wouldn' t be there if it wasn' t for laws passed by liberals. You don' t bite the hand that feeds you.

And look around some more, half of them are in their early 20' s and probably have friends/family participating in a retarded war.

Plus it' s a great time to hate conservatives considering this particular conservative government has been a catastrophe.

My last year of college I had a presentation/speech about how evil conservatives and organizes religion are, the crowd went nuts with applause by the time I was done, and it was the easiest thing I have ever done, it is WAY to easy to dig up dirt on them.

It' s just as easy to dig up dirt on liberals. It' s amazing how every post you write comes off as ignorant.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 22 May 08 23:28:13 >
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 08:03

Sure you can. Not science as a whole, but ideas in science. There are plenty of things scientists debate about because a lot of theories and such simply can' t be proven. Don' t take that as me saying religion is right, I' m just saying things like what caused the big bang, what actually sparked life, did dinosaurs become birds, even things like how the moon came to be are debated constantly in the scientific community from a scientific standpoint... there is plenty of bias in science. Since no human was around to witness those things people will make up their own minds hence a bias.

I agree with you for the most part... the only thing is, if it turns out the universe is actually a deterministic system, then it would be possible to prove how it began.
emofag

RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 09:15

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

Well they are.

It' s just as easy to dig up dirt on liberals. It' s amazing how every post you write comes off as ignorant.

If by dirt you mean exposing that a guy cheats on his wife just like millions of other people do, sure.

I mean dirt as in, sending us to war for nothing via political deception, fraudulent elections, religious bias in government, etc. Everytime a liberal gets kicked out of office it' s for something stupid like for being gay, hiring prostitutes, etc. Everytime conservatives get kicked out its for actual fraud.

And you probably voted for bush, you don' t have the right to call anyone ignorant, piece of trash. You get extra trash points if you voted for him twice, dumb f*ck.

And btw, you don' t even know what bias means, I doubt you had a college education.
< Message edited by emofag -- 23 May 08 1:29:10 >
Rampage99

RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 09:25
You are ignorant. I didn' t vote in the last election. I can' t say I was all that impressed with anyone running. Same goes for this time around. I may vote for McCain just so Hilary doesn' t get into office though...

Also you are attacking people with the label ' conservative' , rather than the actuals views of conservatives. There' s a big difference.
emofag

RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 09:29
Please, you' re a known religions nut.

I love how it' s all done in the name of morality and religion, here' s a tip conservatives : god doesn' t give a *** how many times you cheat on your wife or wether or not you' re a homo, he cares about more pressing issues like letting people die on the streets for lack of healthcare and genociding ourselves in pointless wars.

Conservatives are trash, they are cowards. Conservatives in liberal controlled countries are too scared to put out their greedy agendas, the problem with the US is people like to take it up the ass, if people had the balls to go out there and burn the white house we would never see another conservative party in office, conservatives don' t represent the people, period.

And of course you aren' t impressed with any conservatives running, no one is.

Bill Clinton > George Bush
Bill Clinton > Bob Dole
Al Gore > George W
Kerry > George W
Obama/Hillary > McCain

And I' m not talking about the left side being better candidates for the people, I' m talking about them not being complete ***ing morons.

Conservatives don' t give a *** about the candidates, they vote for themselves, not for the people. I' m pretty well off myself and don' t need anything that liberals stand for, but I' m not an asshat and want to improve the country, not lower my taxes. Boo hoo hoo I own 2 homes and drive luxury cars, lower my taxes please *Cry cry* Get the *** out of here. " Screw proper healthcare, my sons going to be a doctor and him being rich is more important than saving your cancer infested uninsured mother, am I right?"

You are trash, end your life please.

And don' t even bother replying to this, everyone here is liberal and you' re only going to make yourself look bad by exposing your insane/inhumane conservative ideologies.
< Message edited by emofag -- 23 May 08 1:52:51 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 10:16
Conservative f.ucks!
Rampage99

RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 10:27

Please, you' re a known religions nut.

I love how it' s all done in the name of morality and religion, here' s a tip conservatives : god doesn' t give a *** how many times you cheat on your wife or wether or not you' re a homo, he cares about more pressing issues like letting people die on the streets for lack of healthcare and genociding ourselves in pointless wars.

Conservatives are trash, they are cowards. Conservatives in liberal controlled countries are too scared to put out their greedy agendas, the problem with the US is people like to take it up the ass, if people had the balls to go out there and burn the white house we would never see another conservative party in office, conservatives don' t represent the people, period.

And of course you aren' t impressed with any conservatives running, no one is.

Bill Clinton > George Bush
Bill Clinton > Bob Dole
Al Gore > George W
Kerry > George W
Obama/Hillary > McCain

And I' m not talking about the left side being better candidates for the people, I' m talking about them not being complete ***ing morons.

Conservatives don' t give a *** about the candidates, they vote for themselves, not for the people. I' m pretty well off myself and don' t need anything that liberals stand for, but I' m not an asshat and want to improve the country, not lower my taxes. Boo hoo hoo I own 2 homes and drive luxury cars, lower my taxes please *Cry cry* Get the *** out of here. " Screw proper healthcare, my sons going to be a doctor and him being rich is more important than saving your cancer infested uninsured mother, am I right?"

You are trash, end your life please.

And don' t even bother replying to this, everyone here is liberal and you' re only going to make yourself look bad by exposing your insane/inhumane conservative ideologies.

Lol. Even more ignorance.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 11:05

If by dirt you mean exposing that a guy cheats on his wife just like millions of other people do, sure.

Forget Bill. Hillary is the scary one. The amount of times she' s been caught in coverups, half-truths and outright lies makes my head spin.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 11:13

Forget Bill. Hillary is the scary one. The amount of times she' s been caught in coverups, half-truths and outright lies makes my head spin.

Yeah Hilary is a snake, Obama is the only half decent option at this point. But lets be honest here. Do you guys really think America will elect a black or female president? I don' t think so, lets be realistic. The only canidate you guys have is McCain, depressing isn' t it?
Rampage99

RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 11:19

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

Yeah Hilary is a snake, Obama is the only half decent option at this point. But lets be honest here. Do you guys really think America will elect a black or female president? I don' t think so, lets be realistic. The only canidate you guys have is McCain, depressing isn' t it?

It is depressing. I' m not that big of a fan of Obama though... he just seems to be the trendy pick, the cool person to vote for. It' s a f*cking pathetic election year.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 14:10
Obama is basically retarded when it comes to economics. There is no way in hell I would vote for him. He' s really just a good politician. He has barely any experience and he gives all sorts of dreamy speeches like he is going to change everything but in reality he is full of crap and just another politician.
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 23, 2008 17:58

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

More importantly school should never teach opinion, schools should be like the news, neutral and purely objective backed up with proven facts. The argument of what harm can teaching religion do is ridiculous. The answer is probably nothing to an individual, but school is expensive cost for the country, it' s not a resource you waste.

I agree with your point there but using the news as an example is not the best one. The news and media in general have many underlying agendas and will place sensationalism above fact anyday. To get purely objective information is hard, mainly limited to peer reviewed journal articles. Even those can sometimes have bias in them.
Zoy

RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 24, 2008 03:24

Do you guys really think America will elect a black or female president? I don' t think so, lets be realistic. The only canidate you guys have is McCain, depressing isn' t it?

The Republicans are in for a big beating this year. They' ve already lost three special elections for the House of Representatives in formerly-Republican strongholds over the last several months. They stand to lose upwards of 20 more House of Representatives seats, a dozen Senate seats and the presidency. And they have no one to blame but themselves. McCain is already trailing in polls versus either Obama or Clinton. They are getting taken out behind the woodshed this year and it' ll take them a generation to recover from it. Good riddance.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 24, 2008 03:32
Let the hate flow through you.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 24, 2008 04:13
I love how the democrats wait for the year where they would be pretty much guaranteed to win, but then pick a woman/black guy to run for office.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 24, 2008 04:38

I love how the democrats wait for the year where they would be pretty much guaranteed to win, but then pick a woman/black guy to run for office.

I guess either wins could be seen as important. I think it would be well if a woman or a black guy won.

Im not much for McCain, or just in general republicans.
Zoy

RE: 16% of US science teachers are creationists - May 25, 2008 04:02

Let the hate flow through you.

Hate, no... shadenfreude, definitely!
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 51

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages