Bourne Conspiracy Demo

kombatfighter
  • Total Posts : 428
  • Reward points : 0
Bourne Conspiracy Demo - May 13, 2008 22:51
So I finally got the money to buy a 360 instead of going to my friend' s house on the weekends. Had to start playing GTA4 and work on the CoD4 multiplayer lvling. So then I was like geez, wonder what cool crap I can get that' s free and not have to buy freaking points. Decided to check out the demos and noticed a Jason Bourne game coming out. I was wth?!? This is prolly gonna be crap like most movie adaption games and since it' s free..bah, might as well try it. First, I' d like to say that the take downs are just mad wrong. The fluid fighting and fast paced QTE keeps you on your toes. I also noticed that they are going straight off the books so the characters isn' t from the movies. The last time I played a game like this was Shenmue but not as fast paced. This really reminds me of Die Hard for the Dreamcast.
Games are your best friend as long as you don' t start talking to them.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Bourne Conspiracy Demo - May 13, 2008 22:59
Kill ur self plz.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: Bourne Conspiracy Demo - May 14, 2008 00:21
The driving and shooting elements are shite, but despite what Nitro says, I really like the combat system. Punching somebody in that game is vindicating.

Chimura
  • Total Posts : 1123
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Bourne Conspiracy Demo - May 14, 2008 03:32
Other than the takedowns, nothing in the combat system is that great. It has no depth to speak of.