Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Prince of Persia Announced (announced, not the annouciation announced)
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 48 of 48
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Prince of Persia Announced (announced, not the annouciation announced) - May 04, 2008 05:05

God, all this talk because something looks different. Open your creative mind, get out of that cardbaord box and let the developers try something fresh.

I dont mind creative decisions, but changing everything that makes a game what it is and stil calling it the same is weird to me.

I think the game will be fun, but i see no reasons for it to be a pop title!
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Prince of Persia Announced (announced, not the annouciation announced) - May 04, 2008 05:12

Yeah... I suppose it' s kind of like when four out of five members of one of your favorite bands quit, and are replaced, but they keep the same band name. Why not just change the name of the band?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Prince of Persia Announced (announced, not the annouciation announced) - May 04, 2008 05:50

Yeah... I suppose it' s kind of like when four out of five members of one of your favorite bands quit, and are replaced, but they keep the same band name. Why not just change the name of the band?

Correct
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: Prince of Persia Announced (announced, not the annouciation announced) - May 04, 2008 06:17

ORIGINAL: Zoy

Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Prince of Persia Announced (announced, not the annouciation announced) - May 04, 2008 08:04
rofl
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Prince of Persia Announced (announced, not the annouciation announced) - May 05, 2008 08:31

ORIGINAL: Zoy

The Rotted just have!

Napalm Death never did, and there are now NO ORIGINAL MEMBERS at all! Top band though

Edit (to get back on topic) I just saw this in Edge and I think the art style looks fantastic. Good on them.
< Message edited by iad umboros -- 5 May 08 0:32:39 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Prince of Persia Announced (announced, not the annouciation announced) - May 05, 2008 09:49
I dont like this guns and roses bashing going on here...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Prince of Persia Announced (announced, not the annouciation announced) - May 05, 2008 10:32

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

I dont like this guns and roses bashing going on here...

Me neither.

However, ...while the current roster has tons more talent then most bands, they' re still not Guns n' Roses. But then, without Tracii Guns... should it ever have stayed Guns n' Roses?

I' m, kinda hoping that since Revolver kicked Weiland to the curb that Slash and Axl sort their shit out and give us Velvet Roses
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 48 of 48

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message