" Married Wive' s Affairs Club"

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
" Married Wive' s Affairs Club" - Apr 28, 2008 01:35
LOL

I' ve had some pretty funny spam in my inbox. The ones with the penis pumps always get a chuckle from me, but this one...

" - sexually explicit - Married Women Dating Community!

If you are not interested in meeting and dating amazing married women in your city that are looking to have fun, then close this message now. But if you would like to meet, date, and flirt with married women as soon as this weekend then this message is for you.

This is going to sound crazy, but there is a dating site loaded with thousands of married women right in your city that are looking to meet and date new people this week.

Have you ever dated a married woman? Well this is your chance to check out this " Lonely Wives Dating Affairs Club" and dating community, and you can do it for NO COST at all. Come on, you have to admit that you' re a little curious.

These married women are not interested in playing games. They know what they want, and they will be very upfront with you. You have nothing to lose, and the time of your life to gain!

If you want to have the BEST weekend of your ADULT dating life, and the BEST SPRING, SUMMER, and WINTER dating experiences of your life, then sign up to meet and date married women today!"

-I didn' t include the links-

You guys get any good ones?

Zoy
  • Total Posts : 1703
  • Reward points : 0
RE: " Married Wive' s Affairs Club" - Apr 28, 2008 03:11
(Please note: In AUTUMN, however, these women turn into haggard, soul-devouring wraiths who will drain you of your life' s essence. Caveat emptor.)

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: " Married Wive' s Affairs Club" - Apr 29, 2008 04:59

who will drain you of your life' s essence

And your checking account.

Some time last year, I got an email from Chad.

Chad was looking for sex... with guys.... online....

I don' t know who the hell gave Chad my email address, but he assumed I was a promiscuous homosexual man.

Does that sort of thing count in the " percentage of minors sexually solicited online" statistic I wonder?

the_shadowwolf
  • Total Posts : 675
  • Reward points : 17635
RE: " Married Wive' s Affairs Club" - Apr 30, 2008 00:15
Never got that

I usually get a " LOTTERY NOTIFICATION WINNER"
Where my email was randomly placed in a lottery and won.
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.