Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kikizo GTA IV Review
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 44 of 44
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Kikizo GTA IV Review - May 07, 2008 05:29

I' m I the only person in this world that knows the difference between you' re and your?

You' re one of the few people here that knows your shit. I' m another one.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Kikizo GTA IV Review - May 07, 2008 05:59

I don' t care about the politics, all i know is this game runs at the lower end of the framerate scale.

But I am. When you say they didn' t optimize it properly after three and a half years in the oven... what do you say were they doing, and why bother noting it if you have no solution?
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: Kikizo GTA IV Review - May 08, 2008 03:47
Edit
< Message edited by demonoroth -- 7 May 08 21:54:06 >
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Kikizo GTA IV Review - May 08, 2008 05:54

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

I' m I the only person in this world that knows the difference between you' re and your?

You' re one of the few people here that knows your shit. I' m another one.

You' re and your... another thing that I recently mentioned at some other place was there/their/they' re.

ORIGINAL: choupolo

Gets on my nerves too, but I dont tend to say anything as English is not the first language for many here.

Hell, English is my third language and it bothers me. Many have it as their first and they still get it wrong. It puzzled me when I discovered that some of those guys were at university actually.

Anyway, I don' t own the game yet but understand what a couple of people mean when it comes to the graphics. I also saw some serious clipping and aliasing when I looked at some footage. And a couple of screenshots were uglier than some Shenmue ones that I happened to have at the side, hehe :P The GTA ones were incredibly muddy (especially some faces in that one). The environment is superb though. But the characters sometimes seem a bit off to me personally.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 44 of 44

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message