Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Blatant Racism
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Blatant Racism - Apr 23, 2008 03:43
I figured you' d go there. So are you going to punch a black guy that says " cracker" ? Are you going to beat the shit out of some if they say " black power" or some other race, religion, ethnicity, or what have you boasts there race, religion, etc... whether jokingly or seriously? Or are you all about double standards?
Rampage99

RE: Blatant Racism - Apr 23, 2008 03:46
And then you go and edit your post.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Blatant Racism - Apr 23, 2008 04:20

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

I figured you' d go there. So are you going to punch a black guy that says " cracker" ? Are you going to beat the shit out of some if they say " black power" or some other race, religion, ethnicity, or what have you boasts there race, religion, etc... whether jokingly or seriously? Or are you all about double standards?

I' d slap the shit out of a black guy too. It' s not the kind of thing an intelligent person (who knows better) would go around saying, whether in jest or not. It' s more serious (and i use the term lightly) when it' s a white person saying it though because of our (caucasians) history with slavery. The simple fact that awful atrocities have been committed against African Americans in your very state, by white supremacists who would chant " White Power!" at their klan meetings should serve as a reminder that maybe it' s actually not cool to go around saying stuff like that. I' m sure you' re not racist, ...i mean Jesus wasn' t exactly white and you love the guy, ...but i don' t see how " Whie Power!" can be said in a way somebody would find amusing.

If i went to Germany and heard some Nazi' s talking about the superiority of an Aryan race... i' d kick their teeth in. I' m white and i' m straight, but racism or homophobia construed any which way really sets me off.
Rampage99

RE: Blatant Racism - Apr 23, 2008 04:41
So you didn' t laugh at the Chapelle clip? You don' t laugh at anything Cartman on South Park says? You don' t find either of these funny-

?

After leaving the forums for that large period of time because of that thread that started out about gays and then turned into religion bashing my views on a lot of things changed. I' ve learned to laugh a lot of stuff off. I mean shit...

Listen to the Prank Call Jesus clip.

I not only laughed that shit off, I was a part of it. That' s the radio show I used be on (starting back up next month... all old episodes can be downloaded here). I' ve learned to take things less seriously. Unless somebody is getting hurt they are just words.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 22 Apr 08 20:58:16 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Blatant Racism - Apr 23, 2008 05:40
The difference is wheather or not you perceive it as a threat.
Rampage99

RE: Blatant Racism - Apr 23, 2008 05:49

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

The difference is wheather or not you perceive it as a threat.

Exactly, which is why I said it' s what you make of it. All that happened was a guy made the comment out his window. From the sound of it nothing more. Now if they would have followed him or gotten out of their car, or done anything else beyond just saying " white power" as I said before, that' d be f*cked up. I also said it was good that he played it safe.

The words on their own mean nothing other than 1- they were ignorant redneck assholes, 2- they were just joking around.

Here see, watch-

White power!
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 22 Apr 08 21:50:03 >
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Blatant Racism - Apr 24, 2008 07:30
Xbox live is terrible for racism. The guardian blog was talking about it yesterday, and i' ll say again here what I said there - I' m not a racist, but I do swear more playing online than an episode of Britain Most dangerous Pubs presented by Roger Mellie.

That' s what the mute button is for; but to Nekkid Monkey, that' s complete shit and I hope you don' t ever have to worry about another experience like that in your life.

I do enjoy racist/stereotype jokes, but as Jimmy Carr said, if you have to look round a room before you tell it, then you probably shouldn' t. then again, I never saw a dead baby in a room for real....
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Blatant Racism - Apr 24, 2008 09:45
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Blatant Racism - Apr 24, 2008 10:11

That' s what the mute button is for; but to Nekkid Monkey, that' s complete shit and I hope you don' t ever have to worry about another experience like that in your life.
Perhaps a simple real life mute button would help(or a bullet to the throat)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message