Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The History of Panzer Dragoon
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: The History of Panzer Dragoon - Apr 17, 2008 14:52
I' ve never been too much into rail shooters, other than when I go to the arcades. I don' t know, in the arcades is fun, but I just find them restrictive in consoles. This is coming from a guy who knows nothing about Panzer Dragoon, so if its more than a rail shooter, then I apologize if I have offended anyone' s tastes.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: The History of Panzer Dragoon - Apr 17, 2008 16:57

If that' s in reference to me liking Rez I pointed out that it' s a $5 downloadable game, not a full priced title like PDO was.

No. It' s in reference to playing it for a day and " throwing it away." If that was your experience of Rez, I don' t think you really " got it."
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: The History of Panzer Dragoon - Apr 17, 2008 17:32
Ah glorius series, one of my favourite games back then.

I' d rate them as:

Saga
Zwei
Orta (this was the xbox one right?)
Original

Loved them all, but saga was just so awesome, and you could even get the perfect dragon - from number 1... great stuff...
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: The History of Panzer Dragoon - Apr 17, 2008 23:03

ORIGINAL: Zoy

If that' s in reference to me liking Rez I pointed out that it' s a $5 downloadable game, not a full priced title like PDO was.

No. It' s in reference to playing it for a day and " throwing it away." If that was your experience of Rez, I don' t think you really " got it."

I probably didn' t. I' m not one of those people that is obsessive about clearing stages 100% without getting hit for a rank. From what I can tell that' s all those games are.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message