Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 World' s greatest sandwich
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 43 of 43
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: World' s greatest sandwich - Apr 17, 2008 08:47

Some I suppose. I have pretty good hygene and consider myself cleaner than a pig.

So do I, but we' re not cleaner than pigs. Pigs are messy, but they' re not dirty in terms of germs and all that. We on the other hand are filthy as hell, even if you' re the cleanest human on the planet.

Keyboards, desks, money, clothes, phones... Nearly every establishment and object you come in contact with is a bacteria trap. Pigs don' t handle any of that shit. The only problem the pigs might have is when they come in contact with us.

Even when we wash our clothes the bacteria stays, it' s the dirt that gets cleaned. Unless you have a disinfectant in your detergent (most of us don' t) your shit stained underwear will infect all the clothes you put into the wash, and pretty much everything you put in after as well. Your toothbrush has more bacteria living on it than a pigs asshole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteria_in_the_human_body

I' m not even sure we should be called human beings anymore. We' re more like a collection of bacteria cells with the occasional human cell few and far between.
< Message edited by agent ghost -- 17 Apr 08 0:52:12 >
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: World' s greatest sandwich - Apr 17, 2008 09:01

Your toothbrush has more bacteria living on it than a pigs asshole.

So which would you choose to brush your teeth - loco' s toothbrush or a fresh brush that' d been stuck up a pigs asshole?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: World' s greatest sandwich - Apr 17, 2008 09:19
I would skip a night. If I had to choose I would pick loco' s brush. Never brush without Listernine (i believe that' s their slogan) though.

There are differet types of bacteria. I' m sure the pigs asshole would be far more harmful to me than Loco' s mouth, or at least taste worst. Which isn' t a pleasant thought...

I' m just saying this to amuse the idea that pigs are cleaner than Humans. I have no fear of germs. I like the idea of giving your immune system practice. Observe:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y-yH_Qyipc

Eddie what does your Izzard cuck sucker say about germs?
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 43 of 43

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message