Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Fallout 3 Screens ...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Fallout 3 Screens ... - Apr 08, 2008 10:32

In the RPGs we play we don' t nuke things to get shit done, we have to actually infiltrate places and kill hundreds of people by ourselves with limited technology
I guess if magic is considered limited
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Fallout 3 Screens ... - Apr 08, 2008 15:46

In the RPGs we play we don' t nuke things to get shit done, we have to actually infiltrate places and kill hundreds of people by ourselves with limited technology, obviously you would neeed to by physically developed to handle such a task, those skinny israeli bitches have nothing.

But in games that are high fantasy such as Oblivion femáles tend to be hot, and they often come with bikini chainmail.

And in the case of fallout, a plasma rifle can be yielded with great success by anyone.

And if bethesda held true to fallout (which they wont) you would be able to complete the game without firing a single shot or throwing a single punch.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Fallout 3 Screens ... - Apr 08, 2008 23:27

ORIGINAL: emofag

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Because bethesda makes realistic shit.

It isn' t realistic for some hot/pleasant chick to wield a gun and kill aliens. REAL female warriors are ugly, and man-ish, usually lesbian. Thats why oblivion' s females all look like ***ing transsexuals. That is how it is in real life, warrior women are NASTY.

Unless you' re Israeli.

It has nothing to do with the attractiveness of the character models, it' s their facial expressions and uniformity. The textures are plasticky and the faces are disjointed, whereas Valve' s characters convey emotion very realistically. Go back and play Half Life 2 again. You can see where a male character shaves, or where the skin on their face reddens from age. The same goes for emotion. Disappointment isn' t just a frowny face. It' s pursed lips, furrowed eyebrows, a turned head, and a change in stance, similar to real life.

We can use a male model to better illustrate my example if you' d like. I' m not picky, or insecure, for that matter.

I have no problems with Bethesda as a developer, but because they brag about the extraordinarily high standard of their games, they' re held to those standards, and while their games are relatively consistently of good quality, they could definitely be better.

This is nitpicking though. On a large scale, I' m not worried about the gameplay elements of Fallout 3. There are people who are going to hate it if they decide to change certain components. I' m most likely not going to be one of them. The industry' s changed, and with it, gamers taste. They' d be in a worse situation if they didn' t adapt to the times.

Modern soldiers are not warriors. All those bitches do is fly planes over underdeveloped countries and drop bombs. Sure they can kiill dozens of muslims in one shot, but in a real on on one battle with no technology, those bitches would be taken as rape hostages, they are physically defenseless.

Where does it say that they all are drafted into the air force ?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Fallout 3 Screens ... - Apr 09, 2008 00:52
It doesn' t, but Emo likes picturing hot Israeli chicks in planes. Leave him be.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Fallout 3 Screens ... - Apr 12, 2008 01:18
The fallout screens are great.
This game is going to be the Best game for 2008. At least for me because fallout rocks and with an oblivion look and feel this game is awesome.
Vx Chemical

RE: Fallout 3 Screens ... - Apr 12, 2008 01:20

This game is going to be the Best game for 2008. At least for me because fallout rocks and with an oblivion look and feel this game is awesome.

locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Fallout 3 Screens ... - Apr 12, 2008 03:46

ORIGINAL: the_shadowwolf

The fallout screens are great.

Vx Chemical

RE: Fallout 3 Screens ... - Apr 12, 2008 05:02

I find it so sad that no one has any idea what fallout is about!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Fallout 3 Screens ... - Apr 12, 2008 05:18
I know some girls that did their mandatory stint in the IDF and then stayed on. Not only are they as hard as coffin nails... but they' re seriously pretty too.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Fallout 3 Screens ... - Apr 12, 2008 05:53
You say that because you' re a Jew.

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Fallout 3 Screens ... - Apr 12, 2008 13:04
Yeah, I bet he' s into that dominatrix shit.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message