Stranded! Oh noes!

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 40 of 91
Majik
  • Total Posts : 374
  • Reward points : 0
Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 17:57
Ok, so you' ve been stranded on a tropical island. There' s nothing really dangerous there - posinous snakes and spiders and sharks in the sea but no big cats or anything.

You' re going to be there for at least 12 months and you don' t have anything but a knife. You can' t take anything with you but you can take another Kikizo member. So, who would you choose and why?

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 18:12
Oh my what Kitten must endure on that Island.

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 18:13
Kitten, obviously.

Aside from her. Let me think.
< Message edited by agent ghost -- 3 Apr 08 10:14:24 >

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 18:37
Taking the girl would be a very bad idea. You only have a knife, so she' ll only be as pretty as she is for so long. No hot wax, no razors, no toothbrush etc... nothing.

Vx Chemical
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 18:55

No hot wax, no razors, no toothbrush etc... nothing.

She will still be a girl, although a hairy one.

I could go without sex for a month, but i like female company a lot.

Nitro
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:01
Ok... if you' re going to choose kitten then you' ll also need to choose an alternative too because " duh! i' d obviously choose teh gurl cuz she has boobs!" isn' t a compelling answer.

Plus, ...if you don' t mind hairy tits then you' d probably be better off taking Torr

Agent Ghost
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:10

No hot wax, no razors, no toothbrush etc... nothing.

She might not even need to shave, she could be hairless naturally. Either way I don' t care if she' s hairy. I' m not one to argue with nature. Although if she wanted I could give her a trim with my teeth. Or she could use the knife. I can make shaving cream with fish guts.

As for not having a tooth brush. With our diet we wouldn' t really need one. Our teeth only get stained and full of plaque due to the disgusting shit we eat/drink. On a diet of fish, snakes and fruit they would stay nice and white. Look at the starving African kids on TV. Do you think they have a home dentist kit, Crest? F.uck no. Their teeth stay white because they only eat rice and bread. They should pay them to be on a comercial for teeth whitening products.

She wouldn' t be nearly as gross as any guy. There' s a good chance she would smell better at least. Overall a girl would be easier to deal with. And once she goes completely crazy there' s less chance of me being hurt. Because trust me, anyone living with me on a ***ing island for a year without contact with anyone else is going to lose their mind.

Also, there' s the cannobolism factor, I think I would rather eat a female over a male. I' m weird that way. Then again, if I want a nicer piece of meat I should probably choose VX. I think he' s the heaviest here.

Bah *** it, I' d just learn how to fish with a spear.

Shit I don' t know. It' s hard to make a dicision when I have no idea what it would be like to live with anyone here. It' s one thing to think alike but that says nothing about how you act. The smallest odd manurism can piss me off.

Since Kitten is the only female here, she' d be my first choice. Secondly, maybe you Majik. You may have the highest tolerance for me. I know you' d pull your weight too. Most importantly, I know we' d figure out how to make some sort of Island moonshine.
< Message edited by agent ghost -- 3 Apr 08 11:19:00 >

Vx Chemical
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:13

Plus, ...if you don' t mind hairy tits then you' d probably be better off taking Torr

No no,. im not much for anal sex.

Mmmm okay, Kitten and.... kitten and..... mmmmmmmm

Well id take Majik, or shoudl i pick Nitro?

Well any of the self proclaimed assholes seem like nice fun guys. If not, i could always eat you

Vx Chemical
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:18

if I want a nicer piece of meat I should probably choose VX. I think he' s the heaviest here.

Rampage is pure muscle, you' d get more from that than my fat ass

Agent Ghost
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:28

Rampage is pure muscle, you' d get more from that than my fat ass

lol Maybe, but Chistians frighten me.

Vx Chemical
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:30

lol Maybe, but Chistians frighten me.

well you cant bloody well eat atheist, we arent that many!

Agent Ghost
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:42

well you cant bloody well eat atheist, we arent that many!

Another good point. However in the grand sheme of things I really don' t care what happens after I die. Why should I? I don' t care if religion dies, I just like to argue about it.

I' m a nice guy though, I wouldn' t kill a person for a steak. I' d just wait until you die first assuming a food shortage. Otherwise, I wouldn' t even need to resort to cannobolism.

Actually I would go with anyone who would want to go with me. That way if we get in a heated argument I can just say " F.uck you, it was your choice" .

Majik
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 20:49
I would take Agent. I think the year would pass really quickly, especially if we figured out how to ferment snake blood

I think i' d end up killing most other people here, although i think living with Torr for a year would be really interesting. I' d probably have to beat him faily often, but i' d be curious to see how he would adapt and grow as a person.

Zoy was another person who i first thought of. He' s an interesting guy and i supect he' d adapt to the conditions really well.

I' d take Quez but i don' t think i could stand his Blue Dragon obsession. He' d be pining for Sakaguchi games and i' d have to put him out of his misery.

I don' t think anybody else would survive 12 months of a tropical island with me. The rest of you fuc.ks would get on my nerves and i' d end up beating you to death.

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 22:06
Since living in the wilderness is no problem I really don' t care who came with me as long as they can handle solitude, a lack of technology, and women without going nuts. My grandparents own a 100 acre camp ground up in Minnesota that' s in the middle of nowhere. The closest city is miles away and has a population of like 300. the campground is almost entirely forest and 20 acres of it is an island on a 3 mile long lake. I spent every summer up there from the time I was 4 to sophomore year of high school (we' re talking entire summer vacation). Since then I still spend at least two weeks up there every summer.

Being stuck on an island for 12 months would be a breeze and a welcome relief from what' s become a boring stagnant life working in front of my computer all day.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 3 Apr 08 14:15:59 >
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

canadagamer
  • Total Posts : 965
  • Reward points : 2805
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 23:17
I would have to take any Canadian on the boards with me.

Christ, we would have a log cabin, hockey rink, Tim Horton' s, and a Molson' s brewery all made up on the island within the first month. You gotta remember, when it' s not 50 below outside without 6 feet of snow, us Canadians can get a f.uck load done.

Most wanted games:

Mass Effect
Assasins Creed
Crysis
Little Big Planet
Drakes Fortune
UTIII
Kane and Lynch
Heavy Rain
Alan Wake

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 00:31
What a bunch of selfish people you guys are condemning others to your fate . That said, I' d have to condemn Joe and maybe even Adam as well if I can squeeze in a second person. They can put their heads together to come up with a plan to get us off of that island pronto. Plus, Joe' s ability to engage in Random Acts of Violence could be of great use if the island was ever attacked!
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 00:33
Duff or Majik.

Duff' s cool, and I might actually be able to understand the guy worth a damn in person. Majik and myself don' t have a whole lot in common, but at the very least, he' s been nice enough to me, despite his claims of massive assholism, and he' s good conversation (or argument, as is the usual case). The fact that' s he' s a Star-Wars nerd bumps him up on the roster a bit as well.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 3 Apr 08 16:39:50 >

alijay034
  • Total Posts : 1433
  • Reward points : 1685
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 01:37
Hmmm having had full blown survival training whilst serving inthe Armed forces back in the late 80' s early 90' s. I think I would be ok on my own, however if I needed a bitch to do the fetching and carrying then, it would have to one of you young ' uns. Nitro your too old and set in you Asshole ways, and yes I would end up making jew stu out of you.

So it would be Eddie, he has a weird thing for midgets and Robin Gibb the days would fly by.

nekkid_monkey
  • Total Posts : 818
  • Reward points : 1280
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 01:44
I don' t think I could safely take anyone with me. Being a natural loner, eventually I' d get tired of socializing with whoever' s with me and settle into my own private routine.

After a few months of virtual silence, my companion would grow suspicious. After a few more months, they' d go insane. I probably wouldn' t be able to kill the person unless it was obvious they were about to kill me, so I' d be in real trouble.

They LAST person I' d take would be kitten. I might be able to gauge any guy' s sanity through observation, but a female could go nuts at the drop of a hat. I' d never see it coming.

Plus, my chronic masturbation would freak anyone out.
< Message edited by nekkid_monkey -- 3 Apr 08 18:00:36 >

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 02:56
Hmmm... you know, it' d have to be Torr. His meaty self can provide plenty such as food upon his purely accidental death, bait to lure other animals for food and I can cut him open if needed Star Wars style for a temporary shelter. Plus he wouldn' t have the energy to overpower me.

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 04:33
OK, I take back my post! I' m an idiot I didn' t even read the question properly, I thought we were going to be stranded on the island for 1 month, not 12!! For someone like me, those 12 months would be better spent alone on that island.
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 05:13
lol I thought this was Nitros " I' m not going to canada" thread. I didnt know what you guys where talking untill i looked a page back...

I guess on an island with Nitro would be cool, but I would have to kill him for his jew gold and constant whinning.
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 05:24
All I would need is myself and my handy dandy pope powers and I' d be set. Other than that I do like Mass' idea of taking Torr and becoming a cannibal.

Majik
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 16:34
I whine?

kitten
  • Total Posts : 197
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 17:15
Bahahaha as soon as i read the first few lines of this thread, the words ' do you want to keep reading...' came to mind. Of course, being kitten-like I am overly curious, and did. Luckily it wasn' t so bad.

Obviously my first choice to take with me would be my boy, and hope that he didn' t die from me treating him like my own personal slave on our ' holiday' . Bahahahahahahaha Man, this actually sounds rather tempting.

Other than that.. Hmm... I dunno. Anyone relitively strong-ish that could catch and kill food while i figured out ways to weave us blankets/sheltery things. ^__^ That and someone who wouldn' t care about the fact i hum random tunes and have very severe mood swings. Aaaaand seeing as it would be for so long, i' d probably go crazy fairly soon as i wouldnt have the medication that everyone is pushing me to get for my psychotic episodes wheeeeeeeeeee. I' m fairly small though [5' 2] so its not that hard to hold me off, though i can be fast soo... yah. Someone that can run, for their sake.

Oh and yeah, i' m naturally fairly close to hairless, or that you can' t really see it as its light blonde. Booya.

Majik
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 17:39

ORIGINAL: kitten

Obviously my first choice to take with me would be my boy, and hope that he didn' t die from me treating him like my own personal slave on our ' holiday' .

How long have you two been together?

kitten
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 19:46

How long have you two been together?

Well, technically its 5 months in just under a week.

Nitro
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 20:26
Technically?

Ornodeal
  • Total Posts : 645
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 20:36
if I had to choose one of you, it would probably be alijay so we could sit around with our pipes and slippers and talk about how desert islands weren' t like this in our day.

Demonoroth
  • Total Posts : 359
  • Reward points : 18080
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 20:50

ORIGINAL: Nitro

Technically?

Well yeah technically...

We both had already like made up our minds and already were together but didn' t really pay much attention to the date. But she wanted a fixed date so she just made me ask her out...but didn' t even pick that day since we both knew it had been going on for a while already...

It just happened you know and well " it" happened somewhere between our birthdays which is for her the 10th of october and mine the 30th. So we didn' t really know what day to pick...so I kinda went like how about we just take your birthday and make it a month later.

So we ended up with 10th november...while it had been going on before that already but yeah... hehehehe kinda embarrasing but yeah that' s why technically.
Wii code: 2072 1110 4558 6538
Smash Bros Brawl: 1848-3246-8526
Mario Kart: 412452409500
Mario Strikers: 120360 413659
NiGHTS: 3737-8754-6785
PES 08: 4339-4437-7901

PSN: Demonoroth
pm me if you add anything

kitten
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 20:57
tss and he even had to check that with me first because he wasnt sure AND he had my birthday wrong the first time.

Torr
  • Total Posts : 554
  • Reward points : 8100
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 21:10
Wow this is a really hard choice. I mean most of you seem to want to eat me, but I am fairly confident that given my size that I could survive longer without food(given there was fresh water somewhere nearby). Now what most of you seem to be missing is that muscle is the " food" you all think you will be getting from me isn' t there at least not in the copious amounts you think you will. Like VX said you' d be better off with all the muscle on Rampage.

I' ll have to think about who I would take, maybe Majik if he decided to put me in his will before we left.

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 21:35
This reminds me of Mass and Chickapoo back in the day, lets just hope Kitten dosent disappear and Demonoroth would become a semi dpressed boarderline alco
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 4 Apr 08 13:36:57 >
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

Ornodeal
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 22:34
what' s got me confused is Demonoroth in his info says he is from Belgium and kitten is from Oz. Am I being a bit of a thicko today, or have I missed something?

Nitro
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 22:45
Santens is a Belgian name so it' s obviously his nationality. It might not be his country of residence though. My girlfriend is South African, but she lives in the UK. When she fills stuff in she puts South Africa.

Rampage99
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 23:09

ORIGINAL: Torr

Like VX said you' d be better off with all the muscle on Rampage.

I' d be very chewy and tough. There a reason kobe beef is the best beef, those cows are fed sake and beer while not being allowed to move around much and are massaged daily. Keeps them nice and tender. Try eating the meat off a muscular all natural cow or bull. Being able to chew a slab of their steak is next to impossible.

Really doesn' t matter though because I' d be able to find food and whoever was with me wouldn' t have to resort to using my corpse as food.

Nitro, it seems like we' ve got a lot of suck ups here wanting a free game. Obviously people aren' t choosing you for your lovable personality
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 4 Apr 08 15:11:35 >

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Ornodeal
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 23:31
we are on the way to another thread with a cuddly Nitro now aren' t we?

I thought it was probably he was a Belgian in Oz, but I guess its just a point of interpretation of the ' from' question - mine reflects where I am now, not where I was from orginally.

Nitro
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 23:43

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

Nitro, it seems like we' ve got a lot of suck ups here wanting a free game. Obviously people aren' t choosing you for your lovable personality

Nah, I have good relationships with the people who have chosen me so far. There' s a lot of mutual respect.

As for my personality... well, some people get it, and some kinda miss the entire point.

Ornodeal
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 23:56
well Nitro you are the guy that holds this board together - it would be a duller and less informative place without you.

Rampage99
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 05, 2008 00:03
I' ll stick with calling them suck ups.

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 40 of 91