I laughed sooooooooooo hard at the ad on the front page of Kikizo.

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
  • Reward points : 0
I laughed sooooooooooo hard at the ad on the front page of Kikizo. - Apr 03, 2008 00:04
I went on the main Kikizo page to see if my review for Condemned 2 had gone up when I saw this little side banner.

I found myself intrigued. Normally I' m not one to mess with flash ad games but this one I was compelled to. At this point I' m already laughing just at the premise of the ad but when you start tickling the kid I was laughing so hard there were tears.

When you first start tickling the kid he begins to chuckle. Then really laugh... then you start seeing piss run down his leg at which point I was having trouble sitting on my chair I was laughing so hard. Shortly after a puddle of piss forms and the kid looks down embarrassed. But f*ck that, there' s no stopping. We are on a journey my friends... a f*cking epic quest to make this kid laugh so hard he barfs. By God I wasn' t going to walk away until I had completed this goal.

So with my mighty feather in hand I tickled away. The kid' s embarrassed look now turned to a look of fear and worry. I felt for him but we had already crossed the threshold, there was no turning back. His cheeks started to bloat. He knew it was coming, I knew it was coming... but I had no idea the extent.

The next thing you know the kid' s mouth bursts open and a full blown eruption of barf begins spraying. It' s like a ***ing fire hose of indigestion. I don' t know how much this kid ate but damn... he' s still going.

BEST. GAME. EVER.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 2 Apr 08 16:09:59 >
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Torr
  • Total Posts : 554
  • Reward points : 8100
RE: I laughed sooooooooooo hard at the ad on the front page of Kikizo. - Apr 03, 2008 00:08
How did they get a little animated character of me? Rampage I see how it is, always gotta pick on the fat kid.

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: I laughed sooooooooooo hard at the ad on the front page of Kikizo. - Apr 03, 2008 00:12
I think it was the fact that the kid was wearing a " I <3 Cake" shirt that really caught my interest.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: I laughed sooooooooooo hard at the ad on the front page of Kikizo. - Apr 03, 2008 00:27
That' s great!

Zoy
  • Total Posts : 1703
RE: I laughed sooooooooooo hard at the ad on the front page of Kikizo. - Apr 03, 2008 02:48
How exactly do those ads generate revenue for the people that make them?

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: I laughed sooooooooooo hard at the ad on the front page of Kikizo. - Apr 03, 2008 05:17

I think it was the fact that the kid was wearing a " I <3 Cake" shirt that really caught my interest.
One could make millions by making a shirt like that.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: I laughed sooooooooooo hard at the ad on the front page of Kikizo. - Apr 03, 2008 09:21
A friend of mine (a girl) has one that says I <3 Fat Kids.

kitten
  • Total Posts : 197
RE: I laughed sooooooooooo hard at the ad on the front page of Kikizo. - Apr 03, 2008 16:26
hahaha reminds me of the time i made a really fat friend of mine a shirt saying ' i beat anorexia'

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: I laughed sooooooooooo hard at the ad on the front page of Kikizo. - Apr 04, 2008 05:29

hahaha reminds me of the time i made a really fat friend of mine a shirt saying ' i beat anorexia'
I saw a shirt like that except it said " I beat anorexia....twice."