Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 COD4 Map pack Hands on
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 43 of 43
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: COD4 Map pack Hands on - Mar 23, 2008 11:09
The Skorpion is the best sub-machinegun (tied with the AKS-74U) until you hit rank 40 and get the FN P90. I love the MP5 just as much as the next guy, but the Skorpion (combined with the Bandolier perk) is deadly on maps like Wetwork.

The G3 is my main assault rifle for open maps like Overgrown, and the G36C for larger non-close-quarters maps like District. The M16 is almost as good, better in my opinion than the M4, but it' s not so good indoors.

I despise the M14, light machineguns and sniper rifles.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: COD4 Map pack Hands on - Mar 23, 2008 11:15

Nobody else has the PC version?

I thought you didn' t play with peons the likes of us.

Come sit at the kid' s table for a bit. I' ve gotten in a few matches with VX, he' s pretty good. Johnny' s good, but I feel he' s been slacking now that he isn' t playing 8 hours a day, every day, and I can never get a match in with Ghost.

I' m looking for a challenge.

.50 cal rings in my ears

Any babes wanna touch my red tiger?

I' ve got a Pavlovian response in place to the sound of the bullet-meets-helmet headshot sound.

I' ll touch your red tiger. From behind. About a foot back with a combat knife to the spine, if we want to get specific. I' ll be out for Zombie Jesus Day tomorrow, but I should be on a little in early afternoon/late evening.

I just got Blue Tigger for my M4. its 75 headshots. i think its quite decent since im only level 35 or so.

I' m working on my Red Tiger for my M14, and my G36c simultaneously. Hard as hell, but I' m 3/4 of the way through all the challenges. I' ve only got 4 or 5 left on my assault, and then that beautiful beautiful golden AK.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: COD4 Map pack Hands on - Mar 23, 2008 11:20
Sorry for ignoring your requests today, I was playing with my my other friends.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 43 of 43

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message